Prologue

Your POV

Tokyo Revengers is great, but all the good characters had to die. If only I can go inside the manga and change the future for all the characters-

Suddenly my body was being absorbed by something and now where am I?

"Y/N, I am here to grant you that wish. You have to save everyone while helping Takemichi."

"HUH?! WHAT?! Wait how am I supposed to just believe your words like that? I mean I don't really understand. Do you want me to believe that I am somehow going to get transported into Tokyo Revengers and start saving them? And how do you even know my name?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I want you to do. And I know your name because I am God."

"Okay okay let's just say you are right but how am I supposed to save all of them when I don't even have any fighting abilities?"

"I will give you strength both physically and mentally to help make your journey successful."

"What about a place to stay, my identity, money, food-"

"I already figured everything out. When you arrive there the first thing you'll see is a house and a file, look into it."

"Okay... sure but I don't understand why you picked me out of everyone else when there are so many people you can pick from to do that task."

"My child you should give yourself more credit. Even though in your world it is all fictional you still genuinely have deep emotional feelings towards them and the storyline. That's why this is a job only you can do. It is time now, whenever you really need me I'll be there. Good luck Y/N."

.

.

.

.