Chapter 22: Secrets Revealed

Y/N's POV 

I was currently with Izana, Shin, Ken, Seishu, and Takemichi. We were discussing what we should do with the current situation. 

They now know Takemichi is actually a time leaper and we are now encouraged to help Mikey more than anything now. 

"There's something you guys should know about me too. During the Kanto Conflict, Takemichi probably noticed this but I didn't tell him the reason. I was the one who told Takemichi what to do during that conflict before I fell into a coma. You may wonder if I'm also a time leaper but I'm not. I'm not from this world." They all looked very shocked but didn't say anything. "Where I came from you guys are all characters and I was the reader. In my world, your stories are called Tokyo Revengers. I came into this world to assist Takemichi and help him save everyone. In the manga, Shin, Baji, Emma, Izana, Kisaki, Ken, South, Kakucho, and Takemichi all die. In the end, you travel back to the time when Shin was still alive. 

But this time nobody died and we are going to end this here. No more travelling back in and out of time. I'm going to be ending all of this in this timeline."

"Y/N..." Shin said. 

"If you guys don't believe I have proof. I knew beforehand that Kisaki was planning to kill Emma in order for him to become the number one delinquent. The day when I fell into a coma didn't you guys feel weird that I knew exactly where they were at? In a few days from now, South's subordinates are going to try and kill Takemichi which results in Ken's death. That's also the same day South dies, Mikey's going to kill him. Takemichi did you notice how I was never in the future that's because I made a plan to hide during the future timelines until we fix them. Do you also get visions, and soon after it happens? That's really significant and in a few days from now on, you'll probably see Senju dead while protecting you in your future vision. In the manga, Ken actually dies while protecting you. We are not going to let any of this happen so that's why I'm telling the 5 of you this." 

......

It's been some time and I have been answering all of their questions. 

"Y/N, can you tell us more about Mikey's dark impulses?" Izana asked.

"Mikey's dark impulses come from the curse that was formed when Shin killed the 'old man' in the original timeline. The so-called 'old man' cursed him because he killed him to gain the time leaping ability. When Shin saved Mikey he realized he no longer needed the power and gave it to Takemichi during the time when he first met Hina and Kisaki. That's why Takemichi thought he was a time leaper but he was really only there when you gained the ability. Mikey has been trying to control those dark impulses from corrupting himself but a curse is a curse, he can't control it. In the manga, the dark impulse only disappeared when Takemichi was killed by Mikey. Mikey was then able to regain his mind but was crying so hard when he saw you dead by his hands. Also, I just to mention that the dark impulses or the curse are why Kazutora tried killing Shin. This is also the same case for Haru, he is also being controlled by the curse." 

"..." 

"I'm sorry Y/N. This is all because of me. You have been protecting all of us in a way we could never imagine. If only I asked for it instead of killing him-".

"Shin, none of this is your fault. Although you did kill him in reality you were gone mad because the only person left in your life died. I will never blame you so don't you dare overthink this." 

"But you're-"

"No, Shin this is the reason why God sent me here in the first place. I am here to change the future for all of you."

"Thank you Y/N," Seishu spoke. 

"We were trying to protect you and in the end, you are always the one protecting us," Ken said.

"But now that we know we'll lessen your burden," Izana added.

"This is no longer just your fight alone," Shin stated.

"I agree now that I know the actual future I'll help you change the future Y/N," Takemichi said with determination. 

I smiled at them before we started talking about the plan.