Chapter 7: Toman Founding Day

Y/N's POV

From the day Mikey and I first met, he kept coming to the shop to see me and today he dragged me so I can meet his friends. 

"Y/N-chin come on, my friends are probably already waiting for us at the store. Let's run!" We arrived and I see Pah, Draken, Mitusya, Kazutora, and Baji already there. 

"Mikey, you're finally- Wait is that you Y/N?" Draken confusedly asked. 

"Wait you guys already know each other?" Mikey asked also confused. 

"Huh! Who is she?!" Pah spoke.

Chaos started. 

.....

"Oh, so you already know Draken and Mitsuya. And I happened to reunite you guys together?" Mikey questioned.

"Basically."

"Wait I still don't understand who she is," Baji told the group.

"Oh, yeah I forgot about that" Mikey said making everyone deadpan. "She's the girl that I told you guys about. The one who saved her friends from a house fire by going inside the house, not only that she paid for all their hospital bills!" 

"Wait Y/N you went inside a burning house?!?!" Draken worriedly asked. 

"Yes I did and no need to worry I only got a few scars and that's it. By the way Mikey, that was a year ago why do you always insist on bringing that topic to the table?" 

"Because that's incredible! Not everyone can do such courageous things as you!" 

"What do you mean by scars, Y/N?" Mitsuya asked worriedly. 

"Oh, I got burned a little but it's fine because I saved them and that's what matters." 

3rd POV 

Mitsuya and Draken were still worried about Y/N while Kazutora and Baji were amazed at the fact that someone was able to do such a thing. They were thinking to themselves that if they were in her situation they wouldn't be able to do that. 

"Mikey, didn't you have something you wanted to talk to us about?" Pah suddenly asked. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that" this made everyone deadpan again. 

......

Y/N's POV 

We arrived at the shrine and I guess today is the day they formed Toman. How do I know know that? Because Baji is giving everyone roles right now.

"Our commander's gonna be our most powerful in the universe, the cocky little shit, Mikey! 

Our vice commander's gonna be our dependable big bro, Draken.

Our mediator, Mitsuya, is gonna command our elite guard.

Our powerhouse Pah-chin will carry our banner.

You and I will be the attack unit, Kazutora!" 

"I've already decided on our gang's name. The Tokyo Manjiro Gang!" 

"Lame!" everyone said out loud which made me laugh. 

"Oh, right Y/N-chin do you want to join us?!" I shook my head as a no. "Why not?" Mikey whined. 

"Because I don't want to. I am too busy to be in a gang and you that very well."

"But Y/N-chin you can be our advisor and-"

"No is a no, Mikey." 

"Fine! But this isn't over yet, I will always bother you about it."

"By the way instead of The Tokyo Manjiro Gang, how about The Tokyo Manji Gang? Toman for short." 

"Yeah, that sounds so much better!" Kazutora said

"Our commander's stupid, you're so smart Y/N!" Baji spoke. 

......

"You hold onto it, Baji."

"I'll take good care of it!" Baji spoke while holding the charm close to him. 

This made me so sad knowing he'll die in a few years. Baji I promise to not let you die like in the manga and anime. This time you will live. 

......

I was going home when I saw a kid getting punched and shoved by a group of teens. "What do you think you are doing to him?" 

"Look what we have here? What's a pretty girl like you doing here?"

"Thanks for thinking that I'm so pretty but your little show is over now." At that, I attacked all 5 of them instantly knocking them all down. "You okay there?" I looked over to see him but realized he looked familiar. Oh, I just saved Sanzu. 

"Why did you just save me? You could have just left. I don't understand" he said while looking a little amazed. Probably because I just knocked them all down.

"Well, I didn't like the fact that you were getting all hurt by 5 people. It's a little unfair don't you think? Well, I will be leaving now," I don't have a plan about Sanzu right now. 

"Wait! My name is Sanzu Haruchiyo! Can I know your name?"

"My name is L/N Y/N, nice to meet you too Sanzu! See you!" To be completely honest I don't like him. Because in the manga he tried killing everyone with the train. He ended up killing Kakucho, I can't forgive him for that especially now that I'm close to Kakucho. I'll see what I will do about him. 

.

.

.

.