Chapter 13: The Fury & Worry

Takemichi's POV

I just came back from the future to meet with Shiba Hakkai, one of the future Black Dragons. He doesn't seem like a bad person and is even very shy around girls. I don't remember him being this shy around Y/N-chan. 

"Check his cell phone out! It's a picture of Y/N-chan with Mitsuya's little sisters! I don't know how he talks with her without shuttering but he does. My little bro's too shy to ask her out though." 

"Yuzuha!" 

Oh, I see, so he loves Y/N. So many people are in love with her. Well, it doesn't matter I have Hina and she's all I need. Wait! How come I never hear from or saw her in the future timelines? It's like she completely disappeared. 

I'm going to have to ask about her to Naoto in the future. 

"I'm able to talk to her because I really want to talk with her... I don't want her to think I'm too weird..." I see, Hakkai tries his best to talk with her. Wow, he must really love her. 

"She's like my older sister, she also protected me and Hakkai..." Huh, what does she mean by protecting them?

"Well, well, well. If it isn't our young master!"

Y/N's POV

I was just going to let them do their own thing and not ruin the timeline but remembering the situation Hakkai and Takemichi will be in, I couldn't just wait for the results.  Plus the timeline changed too much who knows if things will change... I can't let them get hurt. 

I was heading towards them right now and I think I see Taiju beating Takemichi up so I ran faster. Before Takemichi could get punched again I pushed him aside and I got hit instead. A solid hit right on my face, great! And now my body was flying through the air and of course, I hit the wall. This is just my luck, well to be fair I did just take the hit for him. I tried moving my body but my body refused to do so. I realized my body hurts a lot... maybe because of the adrenaline but now my body hurts so much... 

"Y/N-chan!"

"Y/N!"

I heard multiple screams of my name and I think someone is running up to me. "Y/N! Are you alright?!" A frantic Seishu asked while checking if I was okay.

Another person came up to me and started carrying me on their back, "Y/N, you're going to be okay!" 

"Seishu... Hajime... Sorry for making you worry about me again. Please stop Taiju." 

Before they can respond my eyes were already getting heavy. Maybe it's because of the recent wound I received prior to coming here...

"Y/N!!!" I could hear their screams but it sounded so far...

Hakkai's POV

Before I knew what happened Y/N-chan came running and took the hit that was meant for Takemicchi. 

She got hurt because of my brother... my own brother just hurt the one I love... I won't let this go. I'm going to kill that guy. 

Y/N was being carried by Koko with Inupi running with him. 

"Taiju!!! What did you just do?!?!" I screamed at him. 

He wasn't responding but looked horrified, he then snapped out of it. "Hakkai!!! Quit Toman and join the Black Dragons or I'll continue to hurt this guy you call a 'friend'!" 

I was beyond angry now but I couldn't do anything... "Fine... but let Takemicchi go. And allow me to follow Koko and Inupi. I want to make sure she's alright."