BIO

Name: Kureto Uchiha

Nickname/Title: Flash Demon

Age: 14(Part I)

Birthdate: May 16

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Height: 162.56 cm (5'4) (Part I)

Appearance: 

Part I

Voice Actor: Koki Uchiyama 

(*Note, this Japanese Voice Actor voiced as Kaito/Kite Tenjo in Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal and Arc-V in the sub version of the anime.*)

Affiliation: 

Hidden Leaf Village 

Clan:

Uchiha Clan

Family:

Father: Fugaku Uchiha (Deceased †)

Mother: Mikoto Uchiha (Deceased †)

Older Brother: Itachi Uchiha 

Younger Brother: Sasuke Uchiha 

Personality: 

Kureto is a young man who is calm, stoic and collected even in the worst situations who is willing to make hard choices when needed when it comes with the safety of him and his comrades well-being. He is kind towards his friends and family but is at times at odds with his clan as he is loyal to the Leaf Village and believes they are too prideful and arrogant and narrow minded as they put their own self interest too often as he feels they will cause the downfall of the clan. 

Retaining his memories from his previous life as a soldier he is focused, pragmatic and analytical and find ways to succeed in his missions on his own or with his teammates using his tactical skills from his years as a soldier in his previous life along with the knowledge of the Naruto Anime/Manga Series.

Despite his kindness he is also ruthless towards anyone who is a threat to the innocent, friends and comrades or to the leaf village as he will eliminate them without hesitation as his enemies will be subjected to his silent rage. 

Likes: 

Loyalty 

His Friends/Comrades

His Older Brother 

His Younger Brother 

Training

Dislikes: 

Disloyalty

Leaf Elders(Particularly Danzo)

Prejudice

Scumbags