In Break Fall

Thump

"Oh, ow"

Charlotte squints on the hood of her car. She is not sure if she hit something or someone. Or, it is just her imagination.

The thump happens because she hits their mail box. Now, it fell on the ground.

Charlotte is a very good driver when she is not drunk.

But, she is drowning in alcohol that is why she parked her car inclined to the road. Half of her vehicle is on their grassy yard.

Engfa will surely scold her.

"Faaaa,"

She takes off the car swaying. Barely walking straight.

But, Charlotte has an idea on how to avoid Engfa's wrath. She needs to make love to her wife tonight.

Honestly, she rushed back home to avoid adultery.

Becky is nowhere to be found.

Charlotte was having the time of her life. She is popping, locking, and grinding with Milk.

Milk hits on her. Charlotte likes it at first but when Milk shows advances, even when she is drunken.

Charlotte just thought of how much Engfa means to her.

How much she loves her.

How much she loves her children.

So, Charlotte walks out like flash and drive back home.

Now, she is standing by the master's bedroom door.

She shakes her head and wiggles her body.

She also decides to remove all her clothes. Leaving her under garments.

Engfa refers to her as better than Victoria Secret's Angels when she is just with her lacy under garments.

And, Charlotte just got waxed Engfa would love it!

Char opens the door.

She strikes a pose by the door.

Her right-hand tries to lean on the edges while her left hand is on her waist.

That is supposed to be a sexy pose but because of too much alcohol in her system, it looks.... too embarrassing to execute.

And she is at war with the gravity.

It is pulling her down. And her body falls voluntarily.

Thud!

When Char fell trying to execute a sexy pose.

Charlotte immediately stands up.

"I'm okay honey, baby, sweetie!"

She proclaims to no one.

She squints again.

Looking for her target.

And there, spotted.

A huge hump on their bed.

Char is sure it is her wife so she tries running to Engfa's direction.

Ready to devour her wife.

But since she is drunk it is a struggle.

When Char reaches their bed. She isn't sure if she is there already.

So, she needs to softly touch it.

She nods that she made it. She takes a deep breath and welcomes herself inside the blanket.