In Jealousy and Gender

“Eew, Freen! Why do you smell like that?!”

Love protests.

Freen appears beside her during the breakfast. She is wearing her normal wear, a pair of Victoria Secret undergarments.

“Oh my gosh, Freen you smell too sweet, what is wrong with you? Why did you even take a bath, it is a weekend, you don’t even take a bath during weekends,” Noey complains.

She scratches her nose.

Freen rolls her eyes to her two roomies.

“Becky’s hormones must be picking up, huh?” Irin joins the conversation.

She puts a plate full of pancakes on the table.

All thanks to Becky, they have food to serve other than alcohols.

Well, all thanks to Engfa.

Since Becky is staying in Freen’s place sometimes, okay, most of the times, Charlotte includes the models in her budget for the grocery.

Of course, she wants her future niece or nephew to be at least healthy.

She would normally scold Becky about staying in the model’s lair but what can she do if Becky pushes herself there.

So, she unwillingly adopts by giving the models food.

“Yes, Becky’s hormones are crazy! She is crazy,” Freen says exhaustedly.

The times where Becky would wake her up in the middle of the night just to ask her to buy something because they are hungry. It happened every day! So, Freen cannot complete her normal 14 hours of sleep is cut to three hours, if she is lucky it could be five hours at max.

Not only that Becky is craving for food, but she is also too specific in certain smells.

Certain taste and Certain positions.

Becky’s mood swings are also crazy.

One moment she is so happy, the other moment she is mad about something.

Not to mention that Becky is also craving for sexy time.

Becky is like a rabbit, wanting it every night. Every position.

And Freen loves it at first but if it is done every night, every three hours it is more than exhausting.

And tiring.

She hates hormones of pregnant women.

“Freen!”

Lisa interrupts their talk by running towards them. Her arms are open, and she encircles it around Freen.

She is hanging like a monkey to Freen.

“Oh no, she smelled you, your dead!” Noey mocks Freen.

Irin laughs, but she looks at Love who is not paying any attention to Milk.

Well, the couple has a mission to watch both Love and Milk. They made a bet on it.

“You smell so gooooooooood, like candy pops! Like cotton candy…. Like Sugar rush, I am in love with you!” Milk says high in Freen’s smell.

They all know Milk has a sweet tooth.

“Yah, Milk!” Freen tries to push Lisa away.

But her hold is so tight that she does not plan to let go.

Noey is taunting Milk endlessly while Irin is laughing but secretly observing Love.

“YAH!!!” Freen protests big time when Milk starts to lick her neck.