▻𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

────── ❀❀❀ ──────

────── ❀❀❀ ──────

SYNOPSIS:

Cordelia Holmes always felt overshadowed by her siblings. She wasn't as bright as Mycroft nor was she as perceptive as Sherlock. And Enola was good at everything from a very young age. The only thing she was better at than all of her siblings combined was writing stories, but that never seemed to impress their mother. Despite all this, Cordelia knew her siblings valued her. For when she was around, there were very few arguments, and that rarely happened in their family. She was the glue that held the Holmes siblings together.

But all that changed when Cordelia finally snapped.

It happened all at once and was out of nowhere. Mycroft simply commented on how his sister needed to leave her "silly stories" behind and become a proper woman. To Cordelia's surprise, Sherlock agreed. Enola was far too young to have an opinion on the matter and Eudora just watched the battle unfold. The next day, Cordelia packed up her things and left without saying a word. No one had spoken to her since she left and no one knew where she went.

No one except for Enola Holmes.

Cordelia always made a point to return home on her sister's birthday every year and write to Enola every chance she had. But when she visited, she never spoke to her mother, who seemed to disappear the moment she saw her eldest daughter. Cordelia was the happiest when she saw Enola. But her visits never lasted long and Cordelia would head back to her new home. Time seemed to speed by, and Cordelia returned to her childhood home for Enola's sixteenth birthday.

Little did she know she would experience an adventure outside the pages of her stories.

OR

In which Cordelia Holmes
returns to her childhood home
to join her adventurous sister.

────── ❀❀❀ ──────

GENERAL INFORMATION:

MAIN CHARACTER:
Cordelia Holmes

MAIN CHARACTER:Cordelia Holmes

FACECLAIM:
Florence Pugh

LOVE INTEREST:
Thomas Lyon

FACECLAIM:Jonah Hauer-King

FACECLAIM:
Jonah Hauer-King

TROPES:
strangers to lovers
outsiders
meet cute

TIMELINE:
Enola Holmes - tba

STAND-ALONE

────── ❀❀❀ ──────

Let me know what you think!

────── ❀❀❀ ──────