▻𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

SYNOPSIS:

With the help of Lexi Daniels and Julie Molina, the Phantoms finally completed their unfinished business. But instead of moving on, like they all expected to happen, something extraordinary happened. Luke, Alex, and Reggie were granted a second chance. Now they were able to make up for the time they lost and fix the mistakes they made in their past lives.

But their happy ending soon turned into their newest nightmare.

With Caleb Covington already out for revenge, it wasn't long before the former magician discovered the newly resurrected band. On top of getting his vengeance against the boys that crossed him, the powerful ghost had a new plan in mind. One that would bring madness to the teens and the rest of Los Angeles.

Caleb was determined to uncover the secret to their resurrection.

But what Caleb didn't know was that someone had discovered the beginnings of his plans. Thanks to a certain free-spirited ghost, Lexi Daniels learned about the magician's plot for revenge. She wasn't ready to lose all she had just gained and was determined to stop him.

Even if that meant stopping Isaac Mercer as well.

OR

In which Lexi Daniels has
to face a ghostly magician
in order to save her family.

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

GENERAL INFORMATION:

MAIN CHARACTER:
Alexandra "Lexi" Daniels

MAIN CHARACTER:Alexandra "Lexi" Daniels

FACECLAIM:
Sadie Stanley

LOVE INTEREST:
Reggie Peters

TROPES:friends to loversimpossible loveslowburn

TROPES:
friends to lovers
impossible love
slowburn

TIMELINE:
post-season 1

SERIES:
The Shine Duology
(book 2 of 2)

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

This story has been a long time in the making and is still in the planning process! I'll be honest, I have been struggling with it a bit. I have a general idea of what I want to happen in the story and how I'd like it to end, but I'm having a hard time filling in the gaps. If you have any idea of what should've happened if Netflix made a season 2, please let me know! I'm open to any ideas and will work as many as I can into this book!

────── ♫♫♫ ──────