▻𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

────── ✶✶✶ ──────

────── ✶✶✶ ──────

SYNOPSIS:

Tamashii Shirogane was always interested in the stars and what lay beyond their galaxy. It was always difficult for her parents to drag her away from her telescope or the star maps she got from her brother. She had her life planned out for as long as she could remember. Study hard in school, get good grades, and then finally join the Galaxy Garrison. Her dream was to travel through space to chart new star systems and discover life on other planets. Nothing was going to get in her way.

At least, that's what Tami thought.

It wasn't long after getting into the Garrison that her life took a turn for the worst. Both of her parents disappeared without a trace during one of their galactic missions, leaving Tami in the hands of her brother. Despite the dark times the siblings were facing, they got by and managed to find happiness in their lives. The Shirogane girl was still on the path to achieving her goals and now she was even more determined than ever. She needed to accomplish her dreams. If not for herself, then for her parents.

Then Shiro disappeared.

Now Tami was alone in a world that seemed to be against her. Not only did she lose her entire family, but her best friend was kicked out of the Galaxy Garrison. On top of all that, Tami developed a fear she never thought possible. She was terrified of outer space. No matter how hard she tried to push her fears away, nothing worked. The only reason she stayed at the Galaxy Garrison was because her instructors were now her legal guardians. It wasn't long before Tami felt like a hollow form of her old self. Now her only dream was to feel happiness again.

She just never expected that happiness to come from a mechanical lion and a boy with a mullet.

OR

In which Tami Shirogane
must find the lion inside her
to survive a space war.

────── ✶✶✶ ──────

GENERAL INFORMATION:

MAIN CHARACTER:
Tamashii "Tami" Shirogane

MAIN CHARACTER:Tamashii "Tami" Shirogane

FACECLAIM:
Lana Condor

LOVE INTEREST:
Keith Kogane

FACECLAIM:Benjamin Wadsworth

FACECLAIM:
Benjamin Wadsworth

TROPES:
childhood friends to lovers
starcrossed lovers
golden retriever & black cat
slowburn

SUPPORTING CHARACTER:
Callum Smythe

SUPPORTING CHARACTER:Callum Smythe

FACECLAIM:
Gavin Lewis

TIMELINE:
seasons 1 - 8

STAND-ALONE

────── ✶✶✶ ──────

This is one of the very first stories I've ever planned out but never got around to writing! I recently stumbled across the outline and got interested in writing it again! I was a little hesitant to share it but was interested to see if you guys wanted to read this!

Let me know what you think!

────── ✶✶✶ ──────