Blurb

"You have shown me that letting go is another way to express love. I will always love you and be grateful for everything you have done for me. You hold a special place in my heart that no one else can replace. Please, forgive me for any wrongdoings and for letting you go from my life, but know that my love for you remains." Jade broke down in tears while pleading for forgiveness from someone who could not give her an answer.

Jade Jean's innocence shone in her studies, her relationships, and her daily life. At the age of 16, Jade made the difficult decision to leave her mother in Cuba, and move to America to pursue her dream of studying at Stanford University.

This journey marked the beginning of her beautiful story, but it was also filled with unexpected challenges and heartache.

In a moment of anguish, Jade squeezed her eyes shut and furrowed her brows, her features twisted in anguish. She bit her bottom lip hard, her teeth sinking into the soft flesh as she fought to suppress her emotions. "Please, love me. I'm falling apart. I need you more than anything," she begged, her voice quivering with desperation as she was consumed by overwhelming despair.

***

A wicked grin spread across Taehler's face as he let out a low, menacing chuckle. "Just because you played the role of the victim in a relationship doesn't absolve you of all blame. Sometimes, the darkness swallows us whole, and we become something we never imagined."

Despite Taehler's efforts to suppress his desire for Jade Jean, it only seemed to intensify with each passing day, ultimately leading him to engage in a relationship with her.

Taehler Kan was a ruthless man, driven by an insatiable desire that consumed his every thought and action. He would do anything, regardless of the harm inflicted on others, to satisfy his cravings.

This insatiable desire haunted Taehler, leaving him constantly tormented by regret and longing. He was captivated by an unyielding grip of his desires, unable to escape its grasp.

"I yearned for you beyond measure, needing your presence more than anything, yet now the intensity of my desire for you consumes me, while I remain unable to attain you."

***

Explore the depths of their love, a love that defies reason and transcends boundaries. Dive into the tumultuous ocean of their emotions, where waves of passion crash against shores of heartache. Witness their struggle to navigate the treacherous waters of love, a journey fraught with uncertainty and heartbreak.

++++

A.J.V. Sphej