Epilogue

DIVORCED, betrayals and remarriage. Helise thought that her life ended when Tristan cheated on their supposed to be long lasting love but she was wrong all along. It was just God’s way of sending her to the right person. Hindi pala purkit matagal mo ng kakilala at matagal mo ng nakasama, kayo na hanggang huli. Minsan kung sino pa yung mabilis mong nakilala siya pala ang makakasama mo habang buhay. That may not be applicable to all the couples around her but it happened to her and Kalli.

Meeting him, marrying him and having children with him is like a dream come true.

When she had a closure to her past relationship, she finally able to show her love and affection to her husband freely.

Sometimes the bitterness inside your heart stops you from being happy. Letting go of your past is the best way to be happy. She’s really glad she listened to Henry’s advice before, the best revenge is to do nothing.

She send MHaR back to Tristan’s parents as well as her apologies, they actually tried to blame her for Tristan’s demise but they realize it was their son’s choice. And for Helise, she didn’t want the MHaR back. She remembered when she was obssesed getting back what’s she worked hard for, she really want it so bad back then but being a wife and a parent is way more interesting to her. Sobrang napamahal na rin kasi si Helise sa Salvatore vineyard, this is her business now, and she’s focused on being a wife and a mother, there was no room for MHaR in her.

“Kaiden, did you ate your breakfast?”

“Mum, I don’t want bitterguard with eggs!” her six year old son winced.

Bumuntong hininga si Helise, tumingin siya kay Keiran na kinukuha ang ulam na hindi kinain ni Kaiden, Kaiden only ate the spam and rice not the veggies.

“I’ll eat it, mommy.” sabi pa ni Keiran.

Keiran is really mature of his age. Sobrang advance din ng knowledge nito unlike Kaiden. Well, she’s not comparing the twins and she likes how different they are.

“You didn’t eat your vegetables, young man!?” it was now Kallisto.

Kaiden pouted, his rosy cheeks were red and he was about to cry. He is scared to his father kahit na hindi naman nakakatakot ang pagkakasabi ni Kallisto sa mga salitang binitawan nito. Natatawa naman si Helise sa itsura ng anak, she was about to come and get him when Keiran went to his twin.

“It’s okay, daddy. It’s my fault, next time I will ask him to eat his veggies.” Keiran comforted his twin by wrapping his left arm to Kaiden’s shoulder.

Kallisto shook his head. Lumuhod ito sa harapan ng kambal.

“Do not tolerate your twin, Keiran.” mahinahong anito bago bumaling kay Kaiden. “and Kaiden, you’ll hurt mommy’s feelings if you didn’t finish the foods she made. She woke up early to prepare that, hmm?”

She smiled after seeing how calm Kallisto while talking to their kids. Tumayo na ang asawa at nilingon siya.

“Shall we go?”

Tumango si Helise bago binalingan ang mga anak. “Kids, get your bags na. Kami na ng dad niyo ang maghahatid sa inyo sa school.”

“Yes, mom.” magkapanabay na sabi ng dalawa.

Hinatid na nila ang kambal sa school bago sila bumyahe papuntang Salvatore vineyard. Helise was helping her husband running their family business pero hawak niya ang oras niya, unlike kay Kallisto na hindi ito pwedeng umalis kung gugustuhin lalo na kapag may importanteng meetings. Tinutulungan lang naman niya ito, she’s not a full time worker of Salvatore vineyard dahil mas gusto niya pa ring natututukan ang kambal. Mahirap na, mabilis lang ang panahon baka hindi niya namamalayang malalaki na ang mga anak nila. Gusto niyang masubaybayan ang bawat journey ng mga bata, full support naman si Kallisto sa kaniya.