Prologue

“ACCORDING to the will of God and my desire, I, Helise San Isidro, take you, Tristan Mercado, to be my husband. Leaving my father and mother, I cleave to you. Through every year and every circumstance, I will remain constant in my commitment to you.” the tears of joy in hear eyes continue to flow down as she put the gold ring as the sign of their forever lasting love to her husband, the man of her dreams, her childhood sweetheart, her forever man.

It was always a dream come true to one woman to marry the love of her life, and Helise got lucky to marry her childhood sweetheart.

Helise met Tristan when she was three years old, he was seven years old back then. Their parents are also friends and they’re in the same neighborhood. She remember how he used to go to her house just to give her candies, they were best of friends. When she was ten and he’s fourteen,  he’s naughty enough to scare Helise with a pack of worms he collected from gardening. Helise is really afraid of worms back then. She cried so much to the point that she was having a hard time to breath out. That was the first and only time he scared her with worms.

She has scoleciphobia.

“I’m sorry.” that was the first time he brought flowers for her. Maybe too guilty from scaring her to death. “I didn’t know that you seriously dislike them, I thought you were just acting.”

The young Helise crossed her arms. “If you do that again, I will never befriend to you! Hmph!”

“I will never do that again! I swear!” he looked down. “I was so scared to see you having a hard time to breath. I thought you are going to leave me.”

“Psch!” padabog niyang kinuha ang bulaklak na dala nito. “What flower is this?”

“Purple lilac.” the blushing Tristan replied.

Helise isn’t aware of the meaning of purple lilac flower during that time because she was too young to gave meaning for that. But Tristan kept on giving her that same flower as she grew up to a fine lady.

Purple lilac meaning first love.

He was consistent, loyal and trustworthy. Helise already pictured herself marrying this fine young man and that is what happened now. She’s finally marrying her childhood sweetheart, her first and last love.

They exchanges the gold ring as the witness of their vows. Helise wiped her tears, her now husband opened the veil that covering her face, wrapping his arms around her,

Pronouncing as a husband and wife, they sealed it with a sweet kiss.

Everything was perfect, she had a successful life, loving husband, strong business. Everyday, every year with her husband feels like they’re still in honeymoon phase of marriage.

She thought that there’s no more to wished for, but what will Helise do if that gold ring of their love becomes the gold ring of betrayal?

What will you do if you found out that your husband is cheating on you??

COMING SOON.....