His body language read that he didn't like her at all. He was close enough to Maze to be her shield and Madison found herself sending a silent prayer that her next boyfriend be just as serious about her, because this "friendship" she was witnessing was the pinnacle of endearing.

"How many times will she have to say that before you actually believe her, Maui? I know for a fact she's not lying."

"Maze, please. You're high."

"It hasn't even kicked in yet. Now stop acting like my damn daddy..." She crossed her legs before thinking her words over. "Scratch that, you're acting like Valorie. Especially with the little glare you keep doing." Maze nudged his shoulder hard enough that his arms uncrossed. "Loosen up, sheesh."

"Loosen up? Oh, right. Maybe I should dance on a bar and get drugged next for the sake of an epic night."

"Maybe you should. If I'm not worried, then you shouldn't be either."

"Do you hear yourself?" He shut his eyes and breathed heavy. "I knew we shouldn't have fucking come here."

"Hey, it doesn't help all too much if you put her in a bad headspace before everything starts to kick in. She could really spaz."

"Yeah, you heard her, I could really spaz, be my peace."

"I always am."

"Good so let's not act cute tonight."

They stared each other down like they were having an old Western Showdown. Blu spoke up first.

"You mean the world to me and all, but I'm not lying when I say I could wrap my hands around your throat sometimes."

"Ooo, I would love that. You know what I could wrap my hands around?" She scooted closer to him, draping her legs over his thigh and massaging the nape of his neck in one motion. He didn't urge her to go on, the message was loud and clear yet that didn't stop her from planting a trail of kisses on the side of his face and holding his chin to whisper whatever it was that made him turn candy apple red right into his ear.

Oh wow.

Maze was good. Seriously. His nerves seemed to melt away the longer she looked at him, running her fingers through his hair. The stern expression on his face softened up drastically as he fought a smile.

"Doesn't that sound like fun?" She asked, her eyes dark enough to reflect the strobe lights.

He shrugged, feigning nonchalance. "Sure. It will never happen, though."

"It can if you want it to. We can take Love in this Club to a whole new level." She smiled at him knowingly, the way in which she pressed her cheek against his a checkpoint that she was starting to feel the effects. "Let's make a baby."

"Let's make a baby?" His brows lifted and his eyes met Madison's as if he forgot she was there in the first place. "That normal?"

"Yeah. It's kicking in. She'll be really open to say whatever is on her mind."

"Interesting. You wanna have my kids, Maze?"

"Of course. At least like twelve, just leave it in." she groaned. "Why do I feel so good? It's like raw waves of pleasure."

"My pills are really, really, really fucking pure. Plus nothing can top the first time."

"Omg, I remember my first time. I really only had sex out of spite when I was nineteen... I overheard Blu talking with his other friend that I couldn't stand. As a matter of fact, his name was Stan. Dude named Stan who I couldn't stand..." Maze giggled. "He was asking Blu questions about this girl, Gia who had a fat crush on him. She took him out on a movie date, gave him head in the theatre. Stan asked if they did it and he said yeah and I swear I could've died right there on the spot, Mads. In my mind, I had no one else that I wanted to share that moment with- my first time- besides Blu. I physically couldn't picture anyone else, and it didn't matter to me that we were friends. It didn't matter to me that we hadn't even kissed before. Am I crazy for that? Is that weird?"