Part 31

The set is still in chaos.

There are police officer around that is talking to the staff and crew. The security team giving out their statement to investigator and the medics going around to make sure that everyone is okay.

Freen just done giving her statement to the investigator. Faye is now the one that is talking to the officer.

"They said, we can go home now." Freen said smiling to Becky.

Becky smile back and hold her hand as they walk side by side to each other. They are walking to exit the scene when they notice something odd.

They look around and find out that everyone freeze except them.

"What is happening?" Becky asked.

Lilly show up infront of Freen and Becky.

"Hi lovebirds, I got permission to freeze time to talk to you." Lilly said with her brightest smile.

"Who are you?" Freen asked.

"I'm Lilly. I take care of 5th and 7th dimension. I'm here to bring you back to your original dimension." Lilly replied to Freen.

Freen just stood there confused.

"Becky, I need your help to bring back your P'Freen here." Lady said and approach Becky.

"Just tell me what I need to do. I will do everything."

Freen looked at Becky.

"What are you saying? I'm here with you."

Becky looked back at Freen.

"You don't understand. You need to go back to your own Becky. She is waiting for you there."

"That means..." Freen paused and think of it for awhile. "I will need to go back to Becky that I failed to save. I thought I was able to change the fate but it turns out that I can't. Is she even okay?" Freen face mirror sadness and regret.

Becky looked at Lilly waiting for some answer. They both do not know what is happening on the other side.

Lilly looked at them innocently.

"Unfortunately I can not tell you that." Lilly said as she shrugged her shoulder. "But one thing I can say, you have change your fate."

"Did I?"

Lilly nods.

"Yes." She smile. "Now, Becky... you need to help me. Do you have any token from your Freen? Something that means so much to you that you can bring her back here."

"Token? Like a gift?"

"Yes. Just like the ring that help you to slip through the 7th dimension. A gift thats been with you for a long time."

Becky thought of it.

A token or a gift thats been with me for a long time?

She try to rack her memory to think of anything.

She can not remember of anything aside from the ring and the small piece of paper in her box.

Those are from 7th street Freen, right?

She looked at Freen.

"We met in the park, right?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Do you remember giving me a letter in a small fan meeting before?" She asked again.

Freen shake her head.

"No. I can not remember."

Becky turn her gaze to Lilly.

"The letter." She said as she remember the time when Freen gave her the letter. It was a small fan meeting organize by their fandom back when Freen is starting her career as an actress.