Part 4

"Freen, lets date. Lets make it official right now." Becky said straight to Freen's eyes.

For Becky, this is the version of P'Freen that her heart wants. She is determined to spend all of whatever amount of time she can stay to this dimension with her. She will not waste any second while she is here.

Freen left in dazed for a minute. She is waiting for a "joke" or "just kidding" phrase from Becky but it did not happen. Becky locked eyes with her as if she is giving her the confirmation she needs.

"Are you for real? Is this for real?" She ask twice to make sure that she is reading her subtle move correctly. She still can not believe it.

"Yes." She simply replied.

Freen bite her lips to refrain herself from smiling she looks extremely cute with her wide shy eyes.

"You look so cute...I like you more now than ever." Becky can not help it but to say it out loud.

"Ah, Becky .. do not say that. My heart flutter. My poor heart can not handle that." Freen said and shly cover her face to hide that she is blushing but she can not hide her smile. Her heart is in cloud nine. She is not used to have this moment with Becky.

Her smile is like sunshine.

Becky fell inlove again.

***

Freen is such an angel. She take care of Becky like a pro. She make sure that everything Becky needs is infront of her whenever she wants it. Becky did not lift fingers even for a moment. She is like a Princes to P'Freen.

"Do you need anything?" Freen asked again for god knows how many times now.

"Hmmm..not sure but how about fruits?" She said just to gave in to her as she knows that Freen will keep on asking if she did not gave her something to do.

"Fruits? Okay. What do you want? Apple? Banana?"

"Ripe mango." She suddenly craves for it.

"Okay. I'll be back."

"Eh? You can just order it."

"It will take too long to wait for order. I can just get it myself and I can make sure of the quality." Freen said as she pick up her cap and jacket.

"Ah, never mind. I don't like mango anymore. I change my mind." She said in attempt to stop her.

"Do not lie. I saw your eyes spark when you said ripe mango. I'll be quick." She said and kiss her before she leave.

Rebecca is stunned. She is starring at the door.

"Wahhh! Isn't a little bit too much?" She said but there is a little smile on her face.

Truth is.. she likes the care and attention. Her heart is dancing and singing with joy. She can not contain the happiness she is feeling right now.

She was surprised a bit when the door open, a doctor and nurse come in.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"I'm fine doc. I want to be discharged already." She said still with smile on her face because of P'Freen.

The doctor is busy looking at her charts. He seems pretty serious about it. Becky suddenly feel nervous.

"Becky, I told you last time that you are here that you should be careful. My recommendation for you is still the same, quit working now and start with your treatment."