Chapter 11: Part 2

"Will you all please go outside?" Ria asked. She was holding the pregnant female's hand. She looked at both of the beastmen. Natan was staring at the cave wall whilst Winston is keeping both his eyes on Yeria when they heard her.

Before........
The female couldn't push the baby even after hours of labour. It was extremely hard giving birth for females in this world without access to modern medicine and professional doctors.

The pregnant female is covered in furs as blankets. Ria fed her numerous emeralds to have her regain her energy.

The hawk has been observing them. He looked at Winston in words of describing him as 'extremely stupid' wrtitten all over his face. He viewed the tiger as an idiot after seeing him staring at Ria like a fool. Natan's desires are hidden deep in his heart and cannot be seen with unimportant things, thus he could not understand what Winston is feeling.

Back to currently......
The hawk glanced at Ria before leaving. Natan is a trustworthy and wise hawk of the king. He is smart at choosing his decisions and controlling his self. He doesn't get blinded by females or anything because he has a low opinion of them.

>Spoilers!!!: I don't have any plan on adding Natan in Ria's harem because I was planning to add my oc at the latter of the story but I can include him if you want. Just comment below and I'll decide.< (‐^▽^‐)

He placed his trust on Ria after observing her for a while. He knows what Yeria is capable of. His thoughts doesn't soar, though. He does not get any idea on courting the beautiful and capable female. He could identify his own place and situation. He thinks highly of Ria since he kept a look out in the battle with the floating beast but that's that.

Winston asked Ria after a long time of hesitation. He's getting shy with just the sound of her voice. "Me too?" "Hmm" She replied. Ria stood up. She went closer to Winston and placed her head near his. "You should go out. I wouldn't want you to see another female's privacy anyway because... you're.... only.... mine...." She whispered in a gentle but dominant tone.

The tiger's ears became red as tomato on hearing Ria's remarks. He turned to look away but Ria held his hand. Ria got more closer to Winston. She tightened the hands that were holding her tiger's. "I'll get done soon. Wait for me." She whispered to his ears.

His ears reddened that I could not explain anymore because it's just blushing and I've ran out of words on how to describe it. "Yes, Yeria...." He responded in a husky voice still getting embarrassed because of his reddened complexion.

Winston is now convinced that the female he loves also desires him. Ria let go of his hands. He felt a bit dissapointed but soon left the cave on his female's request. He felt the excitement of looking forward to what would happen after Yeria gets done with what's she's doing. His face is also still as bright as red.

"What's your name, female?" "L-Laen" "You have such pretty name.... I'm Yeria but just call me Ria." Ria talked to the female to calm her down. The female has pink eyes and bright pink short hair with a natural brown skin. 'She ain't that bad.' Ria thought.

The other females that Ria rescued had average appearances which is considered as a beauty here but they are nothing compared to Ria. 'Laen also seemed to be the most attractive of them all.' She has three fox beastman mating marks. The number of her males is low even though she's a beauty.

'The floating beasts were able to invade the forest territory of the fox tribe and steal their females. Fifteen feral beasts are the only ones I saw but it's impossible for the fifteen of them to invade a tribe with three hundred plus beastmen population. They are a large tribe so they are capable of protecting their females. The system provided the information.'

'Then, is it possible that there are two groups of ferals that isn't on the same side where the first one fought the beastmen in the tribe and the second was the ones I fought.... or the first one could be actually another tribe having a war with the fox tribe.

So... the group of ferals I fought earlier took advantage of the chance and stole the fox tribe's females while the focus of the tribe is on another and the security is damned but the fox tribe called for help from the beast city and the ferals who stole the females met them by chance.' It only took Ria three minutes to think this far. "How troublesome... I should ask Winston later." She mumbled to herself.

'I wonder where her males are. Not even one of them showed up to assist her.' "R-Ria, I'm really glad you're here. Thank you very much for helping me." 'Oh... she actually knows how to thank someone?' Females in this world are described to be arrogant and cold. "Ria, d-do you think... I will be able to survive?" Ria got surprised at the sudden question.

It's admirable of her to be able to face the reality. She had weakened a lot since the baby was hard to force out. Ria smiled at Laen as she caressed her head. "Don't say such things. I'm right here by your side. I will do my best to help you and your cub because we're friends, aren't we?" She spoke gently.

Laen's eyes shined at Ria's response. She tried to get up despite the situation of her body just to hug Ria. Ria quickly noticed what her dear friend was trying to do so she carefully assisted Laen and hugged her gently. "What were you trying to say?" Ria asked. "Um.. We are friends. I like Ria very much." Laen replied.

It was a peaceful night until Laen started feeling pain again. "Ah! Ahhhh!" "Just calm down. Keep pushing. I can see the head."