Prologue

College and the pressure from my parents is exhausting. I feel like I'm burning all my energy with this boring lifestyle of studying and working part-time. Reading web novels and playing video games are my only hobby to help me get away from this reality of mine.

And though that what I was thinking before I fell in this world of more or less my favorite novel beauty and the beasts. Well I am certain of it because I am now facing the situation of being chased by a pack of wolves with the dumb fl from the novel.

Considering how many fan-fic I've read about this but Parker's stupidity that's on par with the fl is still really amusing. I might start thinking that they are match made in heaven. Don't even bother wondering who's dumber than who.

My previous life is extremely boring so I might just as well have this chance to have fun for at least once in my life. Stealing the fl's men is not a crime when they aren't hers anymore right?

And there goes my favorite in isekai How did a status window suddenly appear? It really is convenient. EXP points? I can raise my stats up? And a shop that has everything in it is just very satisfying. I'm done deciding, I will survive in this new world and have my own harem of handsome men!!!