Chapter 11: When he got a chance

They sat on a large rock next to the river. Ria cleaned the scratches on Winston's hands from the battle using the water from the river. She smeared some ointment for wound on Winston's palm after washing it. She then took out a pack of bandage from her bag and put some on Winston's hands.

The tiger was blushing the whole time. It's his first time getting close to a female who doesn't get scared of his face and even held his hands gently. The things she took out from her bag are indeed strange but they were able relieve the pain on his injuries.

"Winston... " Ria mumbled to herself. The tiger was very pleased hearing the female call his name. "I'm Yeria. It's nice to meet you." 'Yeria.... Yeria... What an unusual name.' Winston thought. Ria smiled widely staring at the tiger. Winston looked away getting flushed from Ria's smile.

Ria stood up from the ground inspecting her surroundings. The tiger noticed a mating mark on Ria's chest as her scarf loosened. It was a leopard mark and it's placed next to her heart. The tiger felt quite envious of the leopard but he could do nothing. He is strong but has an unsightly appearance that is disliked by the females.

'This female is so strange. She's strong unlike the weak females in the beast city. She's the most beautiful female I've met but only has one mate.' He thought while trying to sense more beast scent on the female. He confirmed that there is only one leopard beastman's scent on her as his thoughts started going off the rail. 'Come to think of it... She held my hand earlier...' His face reddened on recalling the scene.

'She was also not afraid of my scar and even looked at me in the eye. Does that mean.. I have a chance to be her mate?' He flushed at the thought of being accepted by the brave and attractive female. Ria wanted to start a conversation to assure the tiger that she is not afraid of him.

"Um..." A bothersome noise was heard even before Ria could start talking. "Pull it out now!! It hurts!!" Winston glanced at the direction where the other males took the rescued females. Ria was sure that the sound was coming from the female who was about to give birth. "She's crying in pain. Damn.. I need to help." Ria whispered to herself.

"Winston, it seems like one of the females is about to give birth. We should help them." Ria tidied her clothes. "Huh?" She got startled when the tiger suddenly placed her on his back. 'I rode on my leopard before but tiger's fur are way thicker and softer. I love touching it. 'If you're thinking what you're thinking then it's no lemon I tell you....

The tiger flushed on the feel of Yeria's hands caressing his fur. He peeked at Ria's face. He was checking Ria's face to observe her reaction. Winston was scared to see the female's face showing disgust and fear of him like other females. He assumed it would be different this time since Yeria is an eccentric female and it really is.

They headed for the the location of the other beastmen and females. The tiger sighed in relief. He was delighted to see the female's satisfaction on caressing his fur. 'She seems to be enjoying herself. I have a chance to have a female and this will be the last in my lifetime. I won't ever lose this chance. I will do anything for her even if she just accept me as her guardian.'

In a cave.......
"Ahhhhhhhh!! It's so painful!" The female screamed repeatedly in pain. Ria and Winston arrived at the cave finding the female in pain. "I gave you a lot of emeralds. What are you doing? Is it not enough to put the female out of pain?" Ria asked.

The males were in a panic not knowing what to do about the female. Ria placed a soft white animal fur and a pillow from her bag on a hay and carried the female. The beastmen guarding the cave stayed silent.

They didn't get surprised seeing the beautiful female carrying the pregnant female since they already saw her strength in the battle with the floating beast. The other beastmen in Winston's group are in another cave guarding the other rescued females.

Winston stayed silent as well. He observed his future female's every movement. He couldn't stop adoring his female. 'My female is not only smart and unique but also resourceful. I really hope that she would accept me.' Ria layed the female on top of the fur and took another fur using it as a blanket for the pregnant female.

I know right. Ria's bag is Doraemon's pocket. She really has numerous cheats.

"Aaaaaahhh!!! It-t hurts!!" The female closed her eyes crying in pain. She was unable to bear the aching pain because of her female cub. "Winston, can you please get me some water on a stone basin?" "Of course, Yeria... I'll be right back." Winston changed to his beast form and came running towards the river.

Ria could just get the things she needed in the shop but it would be weird to take out a bucket of water from her bag. "You. What's your name?" Ria looked towards the two striped hawk. "It's Natan." The hawk responded. "Then, will you please help me to start a fire?" She asked. The hawk nodded as he left the cave to get some tree branches.

There was another hawk and a two striped tiger guarding outside the cave. "Ahhhhhhhh!" The female couldn't take it anymore. "Don't cry. You will exhaust your energy. Here, eat some." Ria took some emeralds from the pocket that was given back to her by the hawk. They weren't able to use it since they were hesitating to use all of them with how valuable they are. 

Ria began feeding the female with emeralds. The female finally calmed down. The emeralds she fed to the female relieved the female's pain. Ria wanted to start a fire to have the pregnant female warm up. Winston and Natan came back after a few minutes bringing back the items Ria ordered them to get.

{Sorry for the late update guys. The professors gave a damned amount of projects. This is literally hell. I apologize for the wrong grammar and spelling that you might come by on the way.}