Chapter 8: When it's a hunt

It's been three days since I've come to this world. My kitty and I are going to hunt food. I can just buy some from the shop but I need the worrywart leopard to know my strength so we set off for a hunt together.

"What's that you're holding Ria?" "It's my sword. I kill preys and enemies using this." Harvey tried to touch it out of curiosity but Ria stopped him before he could get close. "Don't touch it! It's sharp. It'll get your hand cut." "I'm sorry..." He said drooping his ears again with teary eyes this time.

I made Ria angry. What if she doesn't love me anymore. "I'm not mad at you. I just don't want you to get hurt." She said kissing his ears. Harvey blushed getting shy and happy at the same time because his female cares for her. 'I'm so lucky I found her. The other females don't care about their mates but mine is not only pretty but kind. I love her more and more.' "Let's go now?" "Hmm..." He nodded.

I'll leave after breakfast without Harvey because this is the time when Winston and his camp rescues females from the fox tribe. I won't make him my mate yet since my kitty would be sad. I'll just make some sort of impression to make him fall and go to the beast city some time to take him away with shuu and Muir.

Yeah... I'll take Muir. I don't have anything against sly ones because I'm also scheming myself. If they try to fight each other, then I can just handle it since I'm a lot stronger than all of them. Heh.. How nice to be op.

I'll set another time for Curtis. The fl can just have Parker. I don't want him anyway. With this much change after getting the plan done, this would surely ruin the plot. I just wonder why my kitty never questioned me about the mask.

They are on their way to the forest. Harvey is in his beastform having Ria ride on him. The ride isn't as bumpy as Ria expected because his leopard cared for her wound. They arrived in the deep side of the forest. Harvey picked some plants while waiting for a prey to appear.

Ria was carrying her sword ready to hunt. She was guarding Harvey whose picking up more plants from bushes and trees. She then decided to bring up the topic. "Kitty" "Hmm Ria?" Harvey got used to the nickname his female calls him. He tilted his head to look at Ria with cat eyes asking. Ria saw it cute and gave the leopard a kiss on his head.

"I just want to ask. Don't you want to know why I'm wearing a mask? You wouldn't know if I'm ugly." Harvey stood up and kissed Ria on her cheek. He hugged her leaning his head on Ria's neck. Ria is almost the same height as Harvey so they never had a problem reaching each other. Ria held Harvey's hands tightly.

"You don't need to remove your mask Ria. For me, you will always be my beautiful and kind female." He said sweetly. Ria grinned at his remark. "kind.. you say?" The tree behind Harvey shook after Ria pinned him against it. Ria's arm is wrapped around Harvey's waist while having Harvey's hand held up the tree with hers holding tightly. Harvey's other hand is on Ria's shoulder.

"Hmmpp!" She kissed him hard leaving him breathless. It isn't the gentle kisses she usually gives. Harvey liked all of them since it's his female's way to show that she loves him. "Haah... R-Ria..." Ria wanted to continue ravaging her kitty but to her surprise a huge prey came knocking on her death door.

It was a huge boar. It soon came running aggressively towards them. "Ria!" He shouted worried that the boar would hurt her. He hugged her turning around his back to the incoming attack. "Don't you trust me kitty... " She said in a teasing manner to his ears.

Ria quickly picked up her sword from the ground. She carried Harvey with her left arm and climbed at a branch of a tree. The boar's horns were stuck in the tree. Ria, still holding Harvey came down and attacked the boar. She killed the boar with her sword having a clean cut for one hit. "We've got breakfast now."

Harvey knew that his female is strong but carrying him and killing the boar at the same time even with the wound on her shoulder is amazing. As a male, he felt shame due to his weak abilities but Ria loved him as that. He's determined to get stronger to not become a burden for his female.

His mind came back from so much thinking. He immediately checked Ria's wound. "Sigh.... It's fine" "See? I told you. I can do anything because I'm strong." "Yep, I'm so lucky to have you." He said looking down the ground. "You don't need to lower yourself. You are a great healer and my adorable kitty." She said comforting him with a peck on his cheek.

'Growwwwl.....' A growl could be heard. Harvey got red embarrassed. "Shall we eat now?" Ria skinned the boar with a dagger while Harvey helped her to clean the meat pieces in a river close by. It was still morning. They camped next to the river.

Ria set up the fire with a lighter. Harvey was curious about it. Ria, seeing this decided to tell him about it. "I'll tell you about my power but keep it a secret ok?" "Of course, Ria" "Very well kitty... Look at this." Harvey looked at Ria's finger seeing something shining.

"It's a spacial ring. This can store a lot of things inside including food and it doesn't rot or spilled inside for years." "It's that amazing? We can store food for winter now!" He smiled brightly looking at Ria. "This thing is called lighter. I also got it from the spacial ring with my dagger and sword. It can lit fire in seconds as you've seen." "Humm.." He nods.

"Can you give me the spices you picked up earlier?" "You mean the medicine?" "Yeah.." He took it out from the sack he brought and gave them to Ria. Harvey was wondering why Ria sliced up the medicine and sprinkled it on the barbecued meat.

"Give it a taste kitty" She handed him meat slices with sauce on a plate." Harvey trust his female so he took a bite immediately. The taste of the meat could be seen on his face as his eyes shined. "It's really tasty! How did you do it Ria?" "I'll teach you how to do it later if you want." "Of course" He nodded.

He was thinking if he got skills in cooking then Ria would love him more because he won't be useless anymore.

After getting themselves full they washed the plates in the river and put the spices and animal skins in the spacial ring. "Let's go home now?" "Ok" Ria rode on the leopard on their way back.