Chapter 5: When finally isekai'd

"Oh shit.... " 'Oh yeah?!!' The dragon was released. Ria attacked the dragon with ice blades through it's skin and they exploded one after another. The dragon tried to fly while basting more fire balls. 'Wait... What the heck!  This is cheating human' "I don't think so... It's just called overkill!"

Light and dark magic aren't bad or good but is the same power as yin and yang. They are used to remove an existence by purifying it in the name. Setting up the magic circle above the dragon that's looking like white and black corroding each other covering the volcano's opening. She then threatend the dragon.

"I will give you a chance to live. Be my slave or just die?" 'I will not submit to a lowly human even if I die...' The dragon said while closing it's eyes for the last time. It knew how it would die because of the triple spells casted. It knew it wouldn't survive by seeing the human's power. It accepted it's fate of an eternal death. "If that's your choice then... Blast!"

[ <Tower Trial Completed> ]
The reward of the tower level made Ria's eyes shine.."A dragon egg? This is gonna be an awesome pet!" 'Congratulations on completing the tower trial Master..' "Thanks Rufel... Can you tell me now? Where am I supposed to go now that I'm done with the tower trial?" 'You will know soon. Master..' "Ah! What's with this not...whaaat?!!"

Even before Ria could finish her sentence the system teleported her to somewhere. "Ouch! My precious butt!That hurts! Huh? Where am I again?" The trees that grew larger than her past world, the fresh air she inhaled, unusual plants she had never seen before and the clear river with beautiful flowers floating above.

'You will be living in this world as I have promised.' "Oh that's right....  you asked before if I wanted a new life... " 'Well then Master.. I bid farewell to you' "Wait! Why are you leaving?" 'I won't be able to accompany your new life but the system will always stay with you' "Is that so? You've been like a family to me. I hope we will meet again someday. I will miss you but not your nagging. Good bye..." '.........'

After a long time of standing, Ria checked the status window. "Nice! I can tap the shop now. Wait... what? Nandeee??!!!" She said when her hair got on her eyes.

Tapping the purchase icon below the picture of a mirror. Ria got surprised looking at the mirror when the character she made became her. She looked like her normal self while training in the tower. Having black shoulder-length hair, black eyes, and white skin before.

But her looks changed into the character she made before coming to the tower.
"I look... pretty...." Then the quest appeared on the tab. [ <Beauty and the beasts World... System initializing quest... Ruin the original work.... Reward: ???> ]

"Haah... This system is just crazy. But I'll do it since it seems to be fun." [ <You are in this world a month before the original story begins.> ] I remember everything in the novel. Is this the power of having a system? "A month huh... Then I should do my utmost best to destroy the plot while the dumb fl isn't here." Using the map provided by the shop Ria walked towards the camel valley.

"If I want to ruin the plot, then the fl's men are a big part of the plot. If I steal them Hahahaha.... Nice! Got a plan." She finally arrived at the village having a wide smirk on her face. Standing on a cliff and viewing the beautiful scenery made Ria feel alive.

First, I'll steal Harvey. Parker is an important character but he's too annoying. While he's pitiful for being a second but he's just some childish over possesive male lead who only cares for looks. Getting a hubby is considered to be a task but I'll get serious with it since this is my own life.

People in this world are way too fast in relationships. I do respect their culture but I want my future husbands to fall head over heels for me not because of my looks. "I'm getting excited! Shall we proceed with the scenarios then?"

Ria's preparation included buying a modern black house from the shop and placing it on a cliff close to camel valley. She observed the village from afar using her SSS+ level human senses. Looking at the map to find the location of Harvey's hut. "Found it! It's in the west." She is wearing a black coat which is a SSS+ level magical item that has invisibility ability.

After walking for a long time she finally found Harvey's hut. When someone opened the door holding a sack that's made of some white animal skins. "Whoa... How did that stupid fl rejected a beauty like this?" His beautiful blue eyes, long platinum blond hair, and cute leopard ears are perfect with the white cloak he's wearing that's making him look like an angel. "This makes me want to have him more... "

He then transformed to his beast form to go to the forest. "How cute! I want to cuddle that cat immediately! Just look at it's soft fur. He is also clean unlike the other beastmen I saw on my way here."

She followed him to the forest still hiding. Harvey stopped at a bush to look left and right if someone's following him. "As expected of a beast. He could sense me even after using my invisibility cloak." Harvey continued walking and soon stopped at a place where there are a lot of plants. He started picking wild plants and putting it inside the sack he brought while having Ria still following him.

Ria got confused by the plant she didn't have in her past world. "Is that a banana or carrot? A mix.. I guess? How funny.. " She memorized the time when Harvey goes to pick plants. She watched Harvey pick plants for an hour and left to reorganize her plans.

She rested in her new luxury house. She took a bath and slept a little to get her brain function for a plan. The author's saliva is reaching her toe while Ria is eating braised pork and fried chicken with drinks and a lot of deserts. After finishing everything, she felt tired and slept again.

On the next day, at the same time and place, Ria was waiting for Harvey while sitting under a tree bleeding with an injury on her shoulder. She is wearing a black cloak covering her body from head to toe. "And a mask to hide my sacred beauty!" Thought so.... 

Do you say what? My plan is easy

Do you say what? My plan is easy. I stabbed my right shoulder with my sword and made it bleed. I'll get his attention by acting helpless once he finds me. I've been racking my brain for this perfect plan! I deserve an award for being a genius!

(I wonder when did she start becoming a narcissist... 😁😁)

While the innocent Harvey is on his way to get medicine having no idea of the scheme prepared for him. "What do you mean scheme? I'm not sly. It's called plan... by geniuses... like me!" I doubt about the last. "Tsk...  just fix your narrating will you!!!"