Abhimanyu ran to her and wrapped his arms around her whispering "shh babygirl look im here okay nobody will hurt you okay! Now be a good girl and breathe"

Finally after trying to be strong for way too long she cried in his arms, she cried her heart out in his arms because they were the only place where she felt safe. Where she didn't feel judged for everything she did.

He didn't say a single word he just held her in his arms when she was vulnerable. Her eyes which were once shining are now red and dull.

Her nose which would always invite him to kiss it was now crimson due to all the crying. The lips which tasted like cherry are now quivering. 

He looked at her vulnerable condition and wondered why this beautiful woman had to go through so much pain. She was meant to be cherished with love but she was poisoned with hate.

Her body which was built for dancing gracefully was continuously controlled by her mother to have a thin stomach and fuller breasts to attract rich men.

Her mother made her life a living hell. She was living in a rusted prison whose walls screamed for freedom.

When her cries turned into small sobs and sniffs he slowly broke the hug and kissed her forehead whispering "bas or takleef mat do khudko" 

He held her hand and led her to the balcony in his room and sat on the sofa with her on his lap. He softly caressed her hair and whispered "i love you".

Anaya buried her face in his neck and whispered "i love you abhi, please don't ever leave me" abhi pulled her more saying "never

Anaya buried her face in his neck and whispered "i love you abhi, please don't ever leave me" abhi pulled her more saying "never."

After staying in the same position for few minutes abhimanyu got up to get food for them while she changed her clothes

After staying in the same position for few minutes abhimanyu got up to get food for them while she changed her clothes. She wore a light kurti now. She was tired of wearing those heavy dresses now

 She was tired of wearing those heavy dresses now

Abhimanyu came back with food. He also changed his clothes he was wearing black tshirt and grey sweatpants. They were supposed to do some after wedding rituals but due to the drama the rituals are postponed. They will do those tomorrow now.

After having their food in the balcony abhimanyu went down to keep the plates in the kitchen when his mother came and said "Anaya ka khayal rakhna beta" abhimanyu nodded and hugged his mother, kissing her forehead he went upstairs.

He entered his room and didn't found his wife he went to the balcony and saw her watching stars and moon. He slowly went near her and stood beside her.

They were standing in the balcony, she was looking at the stars and moon while he was looking at her wondering how the universe was able to make someone so beautiful and strong.

She was adoring the stars but he was adoring her, still looking at the stars and moon she said "kitne pyaare hai na ye chand or taare" he didn't even glance at the sky, his eyes still stuck on her, he tucked a hair stand behind her ear and whispered "han kaafi khubsoorat hai".

Finally he looked at the stars and moon and thought "mere Chand se zyada Sundar nahi ho tum log" she looked at him and whispered "bohot khoobsurat hai". He looked at her and kissed her forehead

She again looked at the sky and said "waise Chand aasman mein hota hai or jaha tak mujhe pata hai use dekhne ke liye waha -she pointed towards the sky with her finger- udhar dekhna padta hai" she said with a smile.

Abhimanyu's cheeks got red but he still replied "logo ko waha dekhna padta hoga par mera chand to yaha hai" saying this he made her blush, her cheeks turned crimson, he picked her up and went inside their bedroom.

He slowly laid her on the bed and came on top of her, he looked in her eyes and kissed them whispering "don't worry i won't do anything today I know you are tired let's sleep" saying this he laid her head on his chest and both of them slept in each other's arms after a long day.

____________________________________________________

जाने वो कैसे लोग थे जिनके
प्यार को प्यार मिला
हमने तो जब कलियाँ माँगी
काँटों का हार मिला
जाने वो कैसे लोग थे जिनके
प्यार को प्यार मिला....❤️‍🩹

Hey guys here's a new chapter please vote and comment.

Also guys kaamil crossed 40k viewssss i love you all and I'm so thankful for all the love❤️

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 1097 words