3.

Present

Present

They say one sided love hurts but trust me it doesn't. One sided love will only hurt you if you have expectations from the person that you love if you expect them to love you back then it would hurt like a bitch.

But if you actually love someone unconditionally that you at one point stop caring if the other person loves you or not that is when you will actually be a one sided lover, when you won't have expectations from the other person.

When you make peace with your mind that the other person does not love you back but you still love them without any conditions that is when you are a true one sided lover.

Because then you know that this love is all yours, no other person is involved in this, it's just you and your love.

This is what is happening with reyaansh. 4 years back he was a broken guy who couldn't understand why she left him, why can't she also love him like he does.

But as the time passed he made peace with his heart and mind that no matter how much he loved her it doesn't matter she didn't and he cannot force her to come back to him, love him, make a new life with him because it's not possible. She left.

She left. These words always haunted him, he couldn't believe she didn't thought for once about their friendship, she just left. No note, no contact, nothing, just Absolutely nothing.

Somedays he regret not confessing his love for her, maybe if he told her his love could stop her but then now it doesn't matter, she was ever clever to make a stupid promise with her mother to not tell him where she is going.

He still remembers how beautiful she used to look when she would paint. When she used to so something she actually loved. The only time when she didn't looked like a pale faced ghost.
The only time she would have a smile on her face.

Flashback

"Kaira aesa kya bana Rahi ho mujhe bhi to dikha do" reyaansh whined, he really wanted to see what beautiful painting she was a making.

" Jab Puri ho jayegi to dikha dungi na chill kar bas 15 minute" by looking at the shine in her eyes anyone can tell she loved painting.

Kaira love to read and paint these things used to give her peace. when she used to feel sad she would paint to release her stress.

For last 15 minute reyaansh is just admiring her. He really loved this smile on her face. He can die for this smile anyday.

"Dekh ban gayi" kaira signalled reyaansh to come and see the painting she made, Reyaansh went near her to see the painting.

"Ye tum ho?" Reyaansh asked, although he knew the answer.

"Nahi, ye mein nahi hu ye ladki khush hai mein khush nahi hu" kaira said.

Reyaansh felt sad by this statement, no matter how much he tries she will never be happy and would never tell him why she is sad.

She always says that she is sad but never tells why, reyaansh asked her million time but she doesn't want him to leave her like everyone did when they got to know about it.

She wanted him to stay with her. She felt safe and comfortable with him. She felt loved. She was selfish for this yes but for him she can be very much selfish.

"Tum mujhe batati kyu nahi agar kuch hai mein theek kar dunga kaira bas mujhe batao ki kya problem hai please" reyaansh begged her to tell him the truth.

"Mein tumhe nahi bata sakti ansh, I'm sorry" said that she ran outside and reyaansh just stood there, staring at the painting, hoping that one day she trusts him enough to tell him the truth.

Present

What if she told him the truth, he would be able to stop her from leaving him,

"Bas ek baar kaira sirf ek baar agar mujhe bata diya hota to tumhe kabhi jaane nahi deta abhi mujhe nahi pata tum kaha ho magar itna pata hai ki tum chahe kahi bhi mein tumse humesha pyaar karunga tum karo ya na Karo mera pyaar tumhare liye Amar hai, tum iss Dil ko kitna marzi Tod lo iske tudke bhi humesha tumse hi mohabbat karte hai" reyaansh thought and a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

Only he knows how much he love her. No matter how much his mind tries to convince his heart that she is gone she will never come again. He will never be able to meet her but his stupid heart who still beats for her never listens.

Somewhere in his heart he knows she will come.
His heart knows that she is not gone, she will come back for him.

____________________________________________________

तूने जो ना कहा
मैं वो सुनता रहा
खामखा बेवजह
ख्वाब बुनता रहा
जाने किसकी हमें
लग गयी है नजर
इस शहर में ना
अपना ठिकाना रहा
दूर चाहत से मैं अपनी चलता रहा
खामखा बेवजाह
ख्वाब बुनता रहा..❤️‍🩹

Guys this story is not getting views at all if you don't like it please tell me. It hurts to see this story getting such less views💔

Also please suggest something for this story I'm not getting enough ideas about school romance if you can please suggest me in a personal message I'll be really grateful❤️

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Words count : 919 words