1.

12 years ago

"She is my daughter for God sake I gave birth to her and she will come with me" a lady in her late thirties shouted. Her loud voice echoed in the room making a weak, innocent angel flinch.

"She is my daughter too, you are not financially independent to take care of her." A man in his early forties said calmly, trying to calm the situation.

"Oh you're taking my boy and now you want my daughter too, how disgusting can you be mr.gupta"
The lady shouted again.

"You will starve my kids and i cannot bear that I want my daughter to be happy and with you she will never be happy" this time the man also shouted making the little girl who has no idea what is happening cry while holding her doll.

"I don't care, she is my daughter and she will stay with me no matter what" the lady was still stubborn.

"Asha it's not a game that you want to win it's our daughter that we both have to take care of equally" the man tried to explain.

"No she is my daughter you can take your son and go away" the lady said

"Asha you will regret this, do whatever you want but no one can stop me from seeing my daughter she will stay with me weekends." The man loved his daughter and he Cannot leave her with his cunning ex-wife.

"Do whatever you want just go away from here" the man went towards his daughter, he sat on his knees and cupped his 9-year old daughter's face which was red from all the crying.

"Beta jab bhi Mann kare papa pass aa jana, or agar mumma tang kare to papa ko sab batana theek hai?" He whispered the last part to which the girl nodded.

He patted her head and tried to leave the room when the little girl held his hand and said "papa mujhe aapke sath Jana hai"

Her mother immediately snatched her hand from her father and dragged her inside saying "aaj se wo tumhara baap nahi hai" the little girl cried the whole night that day.

This girl who was crying was none other than ANAYA GUPTA whose family is breaking in front of her eyes and she is not able to do anything.

Present

"Nahi nahi aese nahi ache se Karo dekho jaise mein kar Rahi ho" Anaya said while teaching a young girl the dance step, "acha chalo bacho aaj ke liye itna hi baki kal karte hai"

Anaya is working as a dance teacher in a small school. She is a great dancer, she used to dance to escape her sad life but with time it became her passion.

Her mother didn't like her working as a normal teacher she wanted her daughter to do something big, she used to think that dance is for
Poor people.

Her mother who was a normal housewife was now a restaurant owner, she made a lot of money through the restaurant but In this hunger of success and prove her ex-husband wrong she forgot to be a mother.