3.

Rayan went downstairs and saw his phupho and his son sitting on the sofa talking with the other family members

Rayan went downstairs and saw his phupho and his son sitting on the sofa talking with the other family members. Seeing farhaan, rayan got angry, all he wanted to do was just punch his ugly face and beat him to death.

But he controlled himself, if it was someone he would already be buried alive for entering his Jaan's room but he couldn't do that with farhaan, Abbas Khan will kill rayan for murdering his so-called cousin.

Rayan greeted Sofia and sat down on the sofa. His phupho said "are wo icchaa kaha hai?" Rayan got angry and said "khawahish. Khawahish naam hai uska aainda uske naam galat nahi lena" Sofia got shocked seeing him angry she said "ya allah uske sath itna mat ghuma karo tumhe bhi bat'tameezi sikha di hai usne"

Before rayan could say anything his younger brother Sameer said "bat'tameezi ki baat to na karo phupho sabse bat'tameez to farhaan hai pure pariwar mein" he said laughing try to ease the situation he knows his brother will kill phupho if she said any bad thing about khawahish.

"Nahi, Mera bacha to bohot acha hai, acha chalo nazia Zara khana laga do bhook lagi hai" Sofia tried to change the conversation as she doesn't want her son to be humiliated.

Time skip

It was evening and rayan went to office, he wasn't supposed to go to office today but he can't see Sofia and farhaan for a long time without planning their murder in his head.

Khawahish finally woke up and went down completely forgetting that Sofia is actually sitting on the sofa watching tv while her mother, Tai jaan and Chachi jaan are making food.

She was still wearing her sweater and jeans, she came downstairs rubbing her eyes, yawning seeing her wearing jeans Sofia and gasped loudly and said "ladki tumhe sharam nahi aati ye kya kapde pehne hai" before khawaish could say anything her sister Zoya came and said "jeans hai phupho, dekho ishi pe kitni achi lag rahi hai bilkul pari"

Sofia now realised that all these younger khans are not so small now they will reply to her unnecessary comments, but she knows that khawahish is a sensitive person so her main target will be her. But only when she is alone with her .

She went towards khawahish and whisper-yelled at her "mujhe pata hai mere bete ko fasane ke liye ye kapde pehne hai tumne tameez se change Karo zyada besharmi dikhane ki zaroorat nahi hai" listening to her harsh words khawahish had tears in her eyes she couldn't believe Sofia thinks so low of her.

She immediately ran to her room and cried more, she was a sensitive person who got easily hurt by other people's words. Today listening to Sofia she felt disgusted by her words. She wore the most loose suit she had, so that Sofia doesn't question her character again.

 She wore the most loose suit she had, so that Sofia doesn't question her character again