2.

"Wuhoooo!! Kini tum itni dari hui kyu baithi Hui ho, Are thoda khul jao or ye hawa ko feel Karo apne saari problems ko bhool jao or bas maze karo

"Wuhoooo!! Kini tum itni dari hui kyu baithi Hui ho, Are thoda khul jao or ye hawa ko feel Karo apne saari problems ko bhool jao or bas maze karo." Inaayat was driving late at night at full speed with open windows not giving a shit about the speed limit she always liked speed it always makes her forget her problems but Kainaat on the other hand was like a scared kitten she was scared of an accident.
("Wuhoo!! Kini why are you sitting so scared, hey open up a little and feel this air, forget all your problems and just have fun.")

"Inu enjoy to tab karu na jab mujhe sans aye. meri behen please itni tez gaadi mat chalao mujhe Darr lagta hai mein itni jaldi Allah ko pyari nahi hona chahti abhi to mene Ayaan ko propose bhi nahi Kiya please gaadi ko thoda slow karlo" Kainaat and inaayat were both totally different personalities but one thing that was same in both were their kind heart.
("Inu I can only enjoy when I am able to breath please don't drive at this speed I am getting scared I don't wanna die this early I haven't even proposed Ayaan please drive slowly")

"Are touba bhai tumhe sharam nahi aati mere saamne hi mere bhai ko propose karne ki baat kar Rahi ho thoda to khuda ka khauf rakho! Or han tension na lo mujhe bhot ache se driving aati hai tum dekhna kuch nahi hoga" just after she said this a police siren was heard and inaayat looked over from the window and saw a police car following them she immediately stopped the car and both of the girls came out.
("Oh my god aren't you ashamed of talking about proposing my brother in front of me. And don't worry I know how to drive very well nothing will happen")

The police inspector came out and saw the girl and said to the constable "lo ji ye to ladkiyan hai ab inse rishwat bhi nahi le sakte." He saw inaayat and Kainaat and by their clothes he could tell they were from a rich household so he turned towards the constable and said "beta ji ye to Ameer party hai inhe to station le Jana padega fir gharwalo ko bulwake unse paise lenge"
("Come on, these are girls, now we can't even take bribe from them.")
("Bro, this is a rich party, they will have to be taken to the station, then they will call their family members and take money from them")

He went towards inaayat and Kainaat and asked them about their driving licence and inaayat being the dumb person she is forgot it and now they both were looking like scared kittens Kainaat gave her the "ye sab tumhari wajah se hua hai" look.
("It's all because of you")

The inspector told them to sit in the police car and both of their eyes were wide as saucers as they were scared that now they will have to face the wrath of their parents so inaayat immediately came forward and said "please please please inspector humse galti ho gayi hum to abhi bache hai pls maaf karde na mein bhi aapke cute bacho jaise hu" she tried giving him her famous puppy eyes but it didn't work on the inspector and he just shrugged and said "Bibi jaldi gaadi ke andar baithiye humare pass itna time nahi hai"
("Please please please Inspector, we have made a mistake, we are still children, please forgive me")
("Sister, please sit inside the car, we do not have much time.")