Release

Clank!

Clank!

Clank!

Rumble.. Rumble..

Rumble.. Rumble..

Crash!!

The pile of huge rocks finally crumbled at last. "We've done it boys! The gold is within our reach!!" A man with a large pickaxe said followed by the cheers of his fellow mining companions. They've been digging a tunnel that has pointed at the direction of treasure for the last 2 years and now, now they finally breached it. Walking through the tunnel they have uncovered, they expected shimmering golds and treasures to greet them but those dreams have been immediately cut short as the cave is basically treasure-less, no golden coins nor jewels, not even a single dime. "What the?!" The man yelled as he rushed deeper, still no signs of treasure that he was promised he would find. "That old man scammed me!!" Unable to contain his anger, he punched the wall of the cave several times to cool him off, not even bothered if they became bruised and bloody.

"Well that sucks..."

The man's eyes widened as he heard that voice, there was no female miner in their group. Looking around the dark cave did he finally see something, a figure, you, leaning at the wall with long, messy (h/c) hair and ragged clothes with dry blood, thick rusty metal spears impaled over both your shoulders, arms, hands, torso, thighs and feet over the wall to prevent you from moving. His eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing. "I-I- How-" He could barely form words as he stared at your figure, someone in the position like yours would've been dead. But not you.

"Can you help me out here, I'm kind of thirsty.."