Q&A answering

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my stories so now i'm going to answer your questions so let's get started! So let start with the simple ones first

@Pitayacookie asks: do you think the ocean is a soup?

Good question, sort of. I'm not 100 percent sure but i guess it could be considered a soup but then even if it was why would you want to eat it. Shits nasty and also it might kill you because you know, salt water.

@Pumking42069 ask: normal_writer1812 in the electro story are you going to make a redemption arc where (y/n) becomes a hero or is he going to be a full villain?

He will get a redemption arc but you're gonna have to read the story how he gets the redemption arc when the story comes out. Which well be on near the end of june

@Xxtherealdanixx3 ask: A question for smartest Person alive: will there be other vtuber Like sylili,triky,buff

I know this is ment for the smartest person alive but this could go for all of my other stories. To be honest with you, probably not, I like those other vtuber but it's just most likely they are not going to be added. Maybe they will in other stories but I'm not sure.

@Jeylo9 ask: How long do you think you will continue writing stories

I'm honestly not sure how long i'm going to write stories but let's see how long i can go.

@SayaFuyumi ask: who is your favorite male and female vtuber from nijisanji?

Good question. It's pretty obvious that I like Selen and Elira. Mostly because Elira sort of comes off as "the popular girl that everyone in the school crush on" or "the dorky girl next door". And Selen comes off as also "the popular girl that everyone in the school crush on" and also comes off as a tomboy which I love a lot.

For the males I think my favorite has to be Fulgur because of his laugh and Ike because most of the time he's the most sane man in the room. He also comes off as a person you just want to talk to about life. I also like Uki. mostly because of his "no fucks given" attitude.

@Omnigoji ask: Which story are you the most excited to write about?

Also a good question. It has to be "the chaos within me" and "the future Ai" because of where I want those stories to go. So it would be really cool if you guys check those stories out.

@ Ask: will y/n in the smartest Person alive have a Harem

Yes he will. If you're also wondering well (y/n) a harem in other stories, yes he mostly likely will.

@ Ask again: whats Gary Power fromm the smartest Person

It just counters. It is like what meliodas from 7 deadly sins and what wobbuffet from pokemon had. If you're also wondering why I give him those powers it's because the story it was based on. Which leads me to the next questions

@BB-1-USS-Indiana ask: What gave you the inspiration to write this book (smartest person alive), like the old one, or am I remembering wrong?

You're not remembering anything wrong. The original inspirations for smartest immortal alive by surprised for probably some of you, was not rick and morty. It was another story called Flames Of Chaos by @. Quick summary of the story.

Basically the reader in that story has a twin brother or just brother, name Nero, sadly not devil may cry nero. Anyways their parents love nero and mostly neglect the reader. Also the readers were cursed so things weren't getting any better. Aslo nero becomes Ruby's boyfriend, which is bad for the reader because they had a crush on ruby. Obviously things weren't looking good for the reader.