admitting fault

(y/n) was in his room. He was thinking about a lot of things right now. After he saw the old man again, he didn't know how to feel.

"You made the right choice, kid"

What does he mean by that?

Well it doesn't matter right now for (y/n). What matters now is that he is going to confront Pomu and tell her what he did. She deserves to know what caused her clan, friends, and family death. (y/n) felt like that was the right thing to do. He has done some things beforehand as an apology gift to her but it probably wasn't enough. He felt he needed to do more for her. After he indirectly killed her family. After a bit of waiting, he heard a knock at his door. He got up and opened the door to see selen.

(y/n): hey selen.

Selen: hey (y/n). Are you ready?

(y/n): yes. Yes I am.

Selen: Are you sure you want to do this now? We can alway wait a little bit more.

(y/n): no, i want to do this now. She deserves to know. Besides, your sister, we probably tell her herself if I don't right now.

Selen: yeah you're right. Let's go and hopefully nothing goes wrong.

(y/n): you're asking a lot there.

Selen: I know.

They walked together to team lazulight's room. Once he got there, he just stared at it. He knew the second he knocked on the door, all hell would break loose.

Selen: like i said (y/n), you don't have to do it now if you want.

(y/n): no, i can do this.

He took a big deep breath and knocked on the door. He heard someone walking to the door and saw that Elira had opened the door.

(y/n): hey—

Then Elira slammed the door on him. She walked away but then (y/n) used one of his inventions to phase through the wall with selen.

Elira: fuck off asshole!

(y/n): look, i just want to say sorry to pomu.

Elira: Are you!

(y/n): yes. I really am.

Elira: I don't believe it. Not a single bit!

Selen: Look Elira, i know it's hard to believe but he really is going to say sorry to pomu.

Elira: Do you actually believe that this asshole is actually going to say sorry!

Selen: yes!

Elira: why!

Selen: I just do!

Elira: you just do! You just believe the biggest asshole in history is going to say I'm sorry!

Selen: yes! I know it's hard to believe but he can be a good person.

Elira: don't make me laugh. That will only happen in a dream where I am sleeping and am dreaming about him saying sorry.

Selen: Is it really that hard to believe that?

Elira: yes! And it's also hard to believe that you wanted to become friends with him. I'm surprised he hasn't done anything to you yet. Which he is probably planning to do.

Selen: he isn't!

(y/n): you two can argue all you want, i'm just going—

Then Elira grabbed his shoulder.

Elira: oh no you don't! You're probably going to brainwash her to accept your apology.

(y/n): I'm not!