a HUGE misunderstood situation

It was the middle of the night. Everyone at Beacon academy was asleep. No one was awake, which is good for some one.

In the team myth room. Everyone was asleep. The team included calli mori who is death's apprentice, kiara takanashi the phoenix, gawr gura the atlantean, amelia watson the time traveler, and ina ninomae the "human" girl.

They were all asleep in their bed. While they were asleep, their room's window opened. Then a long robotic arm came inside their room. The arm moved very quietly so it wouldn't be heard by the girls. Once it was inside, it moved towards amelia. Once it was near her, the robot went to the desk which was next to her bed. On the desk was the pocket watch but not just any pocket watch but it's the pocket watch that can control time. It can freeze time, reverse time, and speed up time. The arm then grabbed the watch and took it. Then it came back in and went towards ina. Once it was near her, it grabbed the book that ina was hugging while she was sleeping. It took and once it did, it closed the window without anyone noticing.

In team ethyria, they were also asleep. This team included Nina kosaka the keeper of luck, millie parfait the witch of calamity, enna alouette the songbird, and Reimu Endou the ghost of darkness.

They were also asleep which was good for someone to steal from them. Their room's window opened. The same robotic arm came in and went towards Millie who was asleep. While she was asleep, the robot arm went to her wand which was on a desk which was next to her bed. The wand helped her control her power but also made them much stronger than before. The arm grabbed the wand and left their room. Then the arm came back into the room with a permanent Sharpie and went towards Enna who was sleeping. Once the arm was near enna, the arm wrote the word "copium" on her forehead. Once the robot arm did that, it then left their room and closed their window without anyone noticing.

Time skip

It was the next day. Everyone started to wake up. The day was beautiful and everyone was happy.

enna/millie: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh never mind

Right now millie and and enna were freaking the fuck out and nina, the mom she is, were trying to calm them down.

Nina: Millie honey! Please calm down!

Millie: It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone! It's gone!

Nina: What's gone!?

Millie: my wand! My wand is gone! It was right next to me and now it's not so someone must have taken it!

Nina: Are you sure you didn't miss place it? Maybe it's somewhere in this room.

Millie: I did! I looked under the beds! I looked in the drawers! I looked under the furniture! But it's nowhere to be found!

Nina: don't worry millie honey! I'll find it!

Millie: You better! That wand is the only thing I have left to remind me of my grandma before she was killed by my own village! So please find it!