life in beacon Acadamy

(y/n): have you ever felt like the universe hates you? I mean in a literal sense because there are a lot of people from different planets that would love to see me dead. I feel like in the very beginning of my life, nobody wanted me, all because I was never like gary. I wonder if maybe things could be different. Like everyone would love me and you would have actually been something. Other than a bandit that's dead.

(y/n) said as he was talking to a dead bandit. He was sent to stop bandits who set up camps near a town which they were ready to attack. Ozpin gave him the permission to kill them all

(y/n): I mean look at you. You wasted your life by being a bandit who thinks you can break the law and get away with it. Now you die as a nobody, you were never special, you were only special to your friends, and now they're dead because I killed them all because I can.

(y/n) said as the dead body didn't move at all as he heard nothing else, indicating that he had everyone single of them as he heard no scream.

(y/n): god i love doing this so much.

(y/n) then walked away from the dead body as he grabbed his portal gun to open a portal to leave the place and go back to beacon academy.

His life in beacon academy hasn't changed all that much, he has already been there for a few months and people still compare him to gary. How Gary brings joy and actually listens while he brings destruction and doesn't listen to anyone. Though (y/n) never really cares, he was somewhat used to it at this point. He was now at Ozpin's office as he wanted to assign (y/n) a new mission.

Ozpin: good job (y/n), you successfully did another mission. You've only been here for a few months and you're doing better than everyone else. Well, except when it comes to working with others.

(y/n): hey it's not my fault they're stupid.

Ozpin: That's what you always say. Anyways, I have another mission for you but this time you won't be working alone.

(y/n): ozpin don't tell me.

Then the elevator reveals the team he'll be working with.

That team being lazulight

(y/n)/lazulight: oh come the fuck on!

Elira: You can't be serious ozpin! With him! He is not going to listen!

Pomu: yeah! Why can't we work with Gary, at least he listens!

Finana: yeah, he is actually nice and kind!

Ozpin: That's enough! Gary is not a part of this conversation, so don't bring him up. Now then, I have a mission for all of you. In this mission, there is a huge group of bandits that are planning to attack a town. I want you all to stop them before they attack the town and yes you can kill them.

(y/n): you could have send me by myself. I can actually do it faster unlike these old ass people.

Ozpin: Well, I want to actually work with others. Now then, your bullhead will come pick you all up in a bit. So get ready.

They all nodded their heads as they left his office. They were walking to the area where their bullhead will be picking them up. When they were walking there, they encounter gary

Gary: Hey elira.

Elira: Oh hey gary. How's it been?

She said with a blush on her face

Gary: I see you're going on a mission.

Elira: Yeah, I am. Are you busy or anything today?

Gary: no, do you want to hang out today?