Part 30; The Reunited Friendship

~Y/N's Pov~

My eyes flicker open at a sharp beam of light, hitting me straight into my face. Weakly and still tired, I lift my back up to gather my surroundings. It feels good waking up in a bed again, especially with a sleeping Natasha next to me. I push myself up against the headboard slowly, not trying to wake Nat up. Stretching out my arms with a big yawn, I felt Nat squirming around next to me. A small smile creeps up on my lips once she flips around towards me. She gave me a tired glance before mumbling a sleepy "morning" and then placed her head in my lap. I played with her loose hair, smiling and wondering how such an intimidating, stern woman could be so gentle and soft. Always hiding her soft side away whenever we're with the others, but when we're alone... always so soft. I admire sleeping beauty on my lap. Her hair's glistening from the highlight the sun's giving her. Wait... the others, I still have to see them.

I can't wait to tell them I'm awake.

Nat starts squirming again and tilts her head up to me. I sigh lightly. I finally feel safe again, now that I'm out of the coma and with my person again. She mumbles, "I missed waking up to your pretty face." A foolish smile plastered itself on my face. "Yeah?" I smiled, "Yeah," She remarked, a hint of tiredness and softness in her voice. I slide down towards the pillows and then dig my face into the crook of her neck, draping my leg over her waist. Her one arm caresses up and down my shoulder, making shivers go down.

She twists her head towards me and places a kiss on my forehead. I melt into her touch.

I heard loud footsteps running from the outside of our room. I frowned when the door suddenly burst open.

"Hey, Natasha! Look at my new suit, Mr. Stark made m-" I recognize that voice. I tilt my head up, which made no other than Peter Parker taken back at his words. His enthusiastic smile faded away, and his eyes softened. He went through hundreds of emotions in one second, disbelief, embarrassment, confusion, and excitement. "Y/N!" He cheered, placing his hands on his head. "Oh my gosh! Wait till the rest hears this!" He mentioned the other Avengers.

Nat and I glare at each other, I chuckle at her, and she lightly shakes her head. Peter was freaking out at the door before turning around again, "I have to go tell the others!" He remarked, running out of the room, but came running back in a few seconds, "It's amazing to have you back!" He peeked into the room one last time before closing the door and running away.

There was silence before I chuckled again, falling down onto Nat and place my head on her shoulder.

"You just changed his entire mood," Nat smiled gently at me. I chuckle. "Now he's going to spread the news around that you're awake."

"I thought you were joking when you said Peter got a room." I chuckled. She cocks back her one eyebrow when my smile faded away, "And...Bucky, right? He has a room here too?" I asked, my voice low and not intrigued. Nat took in a deep breath before tightly dragging me impossibly closer into her side. She replies, "You'll have to get use to it... Bucky isn't mind-controlled anymore. You have to understand that he feels guilty."

I hummed while slowly nodding my head, "Is he at least good-looking?" I joked, a smirk forming on my lips. She rolled her eyes dramatically,
"Not as handsome as me" She fought back, her returning a grin. My smirk turns into a smile before I rolled onto her body, my face in front of hers.

I reach up to her face, cupping her cheeks. My eyes follow hers as she keeps flickering between my lips and eyes until she attacked my lips. I was surprised at her fast movements, but I was quick to follow her lead. Our lips in sync, tugging and biting. I dragged out her bottom lip before she flipped us around, now hovering above me. I giggled quietly as she scatters kisses around my face. I scrunch up my nose as she places kisses on it. From my cheeks, to my lips, to my jawline she kissed before connecting our lips together again. I melted under her, moving my lips with hers in a slow passionate kiss.
I snaked my hands around to her neck, pushing her closer towards me and deepening the slow kiss. At a slow pace, she pulled back and stared down at me.