Part 5; A Journey to A New Realm

~Y/N's Pov~

My body feels sticky and warm, almost like it's on fire. Sweat ran down my face collapsing on my revealed cleavage. The loose strands of hair scattered across my face are sticking against my wet, sweaty forehead. My legs feel stiff, staying in one position as my arms do all the work. My chest is rapidly rising and falling as I breathe abnormally fast, my breathing unsteady.
Using all my power, I put my last strength in my right arm and then swing at the punching bag. I watch as the punching bag goes flying across the floor, hitting the nearest wall. I look down at the bandages wrapped around my hands. Even marks of sweat are forming through the bandages. Panting, I wipe the sweat away on my chest, just above my sports bra. Maybe exercising with gray sweatpants isn't the best idea.
I stand, catching my breath, and feel the sweat drip off onto my collarbones.

"That's quite impressive," The voice of Nat remarked behind me. Turning around I see Nat leaning against the entrance's glass frame with crossed arms. A small smirk appears on her lips. How long has she been standing there?
"Although, you did use the smallest punching bag" She teased. I place my hands on my hips, frowning, "I'd like to see you do better" I pant.

I swear I saw her look me up and down, her eyes landing on my cleavage.

Without hesitation, she pushes herself straight and walks towards me. She hooks the second largest punching bag, in the training room, up. I step away as she takes up room to stretch then she tilts back her elbow.
If I wasn't already breathing out of my mouth since I'm out of breath still, I certainly am now as my mouth dropped to the ground. I raise my eyebrows. The punching bag flew off the hook from a single hit. She's still stronger than me, I can only break the smallest one, which is almost like a medium.

"Fair enough" I mumble, breathlessly.

Nat grins then speaks, "Bruce invited us to dinner with him and his cousin since he's leaving for a week." I walk to the bench, jugging down my water bottle as I listen to her, "Just you and I, the others aren't available" She finished, mentioning the other Avengers.

Now that we defeated Ultron, most of the Avengers went on holiday. Tony went to Pepper, Thor went home to Asgard for a few days, and Clint went to his farm to visit his family. Steve, he's around sometimes, but he mostly leaves the tower maybe to go to a bar or hang out with Sam. Wanda, she's here, but still very quiet about the incident with her brother and we want to give her some space.
That just leaves Nat and me who are actually here at the tower most of the time. Even Bruce is planning to go where only the Asgardian lords know. I thought about visiting Xavier to catch up on my twin brother's life, or maybe I could even bring him here and introduce him to everyone.

"I'd love to" I reply.

-

"So there I was, standing in front of her 'take that Titania!' I yelled, and that's how I stopped her" The cousin of Bruce, Jennifer Walters, the other green superhero, named "She-Hulk", repeats.

"Isn't she amazing! Little cousin', already kicking ass!" Bruce cheered.

I stab my fork into the pasta, swirling it around.

"Super,... even though she told the story five (5) times now" Nat replied, mumbling the last part behind her glass of wine. I held back a chuckle from her snarky comment by stuffing my face with pasta.

Nat's right though, Jennifer keeps telling the same story of how she beat a villain called "Titania" over and over again.
We're at a fancy restaurant I'll say, the seats beautiful red and gold leather. Nat and I are sitting next to each other and Jennifer and Bruce at the other side. It's been about twenty-five (25) minutes now, and Nat and I already know a lot about Jennifer. We even call her "Jen" for short now.
As we continue eating after Nat's comment, I can see Bruce's smile fade away slowly each second. He swallows his food and looks up at us.