Part 6; The Confusion of Feelings

~Y/N's Pov~

I sit around the counter, eating my cereal.

I woke up in the clothes I wore yesterday at the dinner, I have no idea how. The last thing I remember is being in Nat's car, I have no clue how I ended up in my room. Maybe I drank too much and forgot that I walked to my bed, or either I fell asleep and Nat carried me, or she called the guys to carry me to my room. I'm still confused as to how, but I let it slide and just got dressed in new clothes.

Biting into my food, I hear footsteps coming into the kitchen. I was shocked to see Wanda appear, she hasn't left her room in a while. Only seeing her look "alright" makes me sad, I know deep down she's breaking, missing her brother. I exchange greetings with her. I watch as she walks around, gathering stuff while she makes toast. I frown. She seriously doesn't look sad anymore, but I still feel terrible for her loss. Weird. I continue eating my cereal in silence before she spoke.

She asks,"Why did Natasha carry you inside yesterday night?" I stare blankly at the counter, slowly chewing like a giraffe. So that's how I got to my room. Wanda joins me around the counter with her toast with avocado on top in a plate. "I saw on the cameras" She adds.

"I fell asleep" I answer.

She squints her eyes at me. "You like her," I almost choked on my food. My heart thumped in my chest. What... I'm straight!?
"No" I replied boldly. Wanda cocks back her eyebrow, tilting her head down. Her intimidating look just wants me to tell the truth.

Truth is, I don't know.

Wanda yells, her mouth hanging open, "You don't know!?" She yells. A shiver went down my spine and my heart started beating. I was confused about how she knew what I was thinking about before I remembered her powers contain mind reading. "Stop reading my mind!" I whisper yell. Wanda drops her toasts, and leans forward to give me her full attention. "Y/N, I've been reading your mind. Even for me, you make it confusing, do you have feelings for her or not?" She said. I open my mouth, shaking my head, unfazed. You're ridiculous. She scoffs and pouts. And stop reading my mind! "Fine, fine" she sighs. I angrily furrow my eyebrows, going back to eating my food.

My brain feels fuzzy, I don't know what to say or think, because I have a feeling Wanda always reads my mind. I find Nat attractive...as a friend, she's very pretty. Her emerald eyes and the way she stares at me with them. Her raspy voice and hearing her say my name. I find it cute how protective she is but over the Avengers. Her height is perfect, only a bit taller than me. Her skin is so smooth, with such cold hands. Her hair is absolutely beautiful, wavy loose or braided ponytail. She's drop-dead gorgeous, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I love her teasing and sarcastic personality. Her jawline is so sharp and every part of her is perfect from top to bottom.
She's an absolute badass and would do anything to save the world and help.

She's a goddess.

"Y/N, I swear if you don't answer me right now, I'll read your mind" Wanda warns, dragging me out of my thoughts.
I look at her, furrowing my eyebrows lightly. Wanda's serious face softens. "Do...I like...women?" I ask softly.
"I can't answer that, only you know that," Wanda replies.

My heartbeat slowed down a bit, and my body temperature cooled down. I was thinking and eating before the stool Wanda's sitting on screech against the floor as she jumped off. She gave me a stare before placing her plate in the sink.
I struggled to come to terms with my sexuality and the idea that I might be attracted to other women. I want to believe I'm straight, but there's a part of me where I think Natasha is more attractive than men. It's so confusing.