9.5 Completely Oblivious

A/N:Hey guys, author here! Here to tell you about my new book I'm writing! It's kinda a spinoff to the main story, but also functions as a QNA/Requests book! You send in questions for the MC to answer and request animetronics for oneshot-like stories, however I am unable to do this on fanfic . net. Sure I can upload the chapters, but I can't actively take requests or questions on fanfic . net because of site policies. To my readers there, head over to wattpad and AO3 to send in your own requests/questions, otherwise everyone else just read the rules and send away! I'll upload the chapters to fanfic . net shortly after I post this chapter. Also brace for chapter 10, its gonna be a fuckin truckload of both story, smut, and author notes. Which also means its gonna take a while to write and post so be patient, okay enjoy!

Character focus:Bonnie

Chica:And even though he spilled the oil his pizza looked pretty good. Maybe next time I could try and get him to bake!

Bonnie:I don't think he's a sweets guy. He barely likes our soda so I don't think our cakes would be up his alley.

Chica:Nonsense! Everyone likes cake, and it's all about the flavor.

Chica was retelling the events of her cooking session to Bonnie, as she ate her pizza and Bonnie watched her with intrigue.

Bonnie:That's true I guess, and did anything else happen between you?

Chica:Like?

Glancing between Chica and her still exposed bust, Bonnie just gave her a knowing look.

Bonnie:Oh I don't know, I just have this strange inclination that more than pizza-making took place.

Chica blushed slightly as she realizes she's been had.

Chica:Okay you got me, I may have spoiled him a little for being such a big help~.

Bonnie:Knew it, and you talk about me being horny.

Chica:Hey, I had to. It wouldn't be right to leave him hanging, you know how some people get when around me for too long.

Bonnie:Uh huh, yeah I get it.

Chica:Heyyy, don't get your panties in a twist Bon, it was only a titjob, I'm sure he'll have plenty left for you later~.

Bonnie:He better. Coming back to the pizza, any reason you couldn't bring me any?

Chica:I gave it to Jake to give to you, the half-cheese and half sweets pizza was his. He deserved to see the fruits of his labor firsthand.

Bonnie:You meant the pizza that would send him to Golden, Spring, and DeeDee, the most perverted animetronics in the diner.

Chica:Yeah...oh, well I'm sure it'll be fine. DeeDee and Spring never always do anything most of the time, just harmless flirting. And I doubt Golden or Jake would want to cockblock you.

Bonnie:...Carla can you believe this?

Carla was trying to distract herself by doodling on a piece of paper, struggling to hold the pen that was as tall as her. Looking up at dumbfounded bunny and the naked Chica she looked back down quickly again.

Carla:Barely...

Bonnie:I'm surprised you don't burn the kitchen down with how oblivious you can be sometimes.

Chica:As if you're much better.

Bonnie:Mmhmm.

A small staring contest went between the rival animetronics. The only sound between them being Carla's scribbles.

Bonnie:Soooooo, I saw you walk over to Foxy's cove before coming over. Is she talking to you?

Chica:No, not tonight, I just left it in front of the curtains. I have been speaking with her sometimes, though it's mostly just food requests. She still doesn't want to come out, not while "that landlubber" is here.

Bonnie:*sigh* that stubborn girl. At least she hasn't messed with Jake yet, but should we do more than puppy-guard him?

Chica:We could...get them to talk? Supposedly Jake got the Golden girls to behave, and brought out your emotional side, maybe he could get something through to her.

Bonnie:Stop treating me as if my platonic emotions are a rarity! But maybe you have a point, she's not gonna get used to him if they never meet. I'm just worried one of them is gonna do the wrong thing.

Chica:Maybe we could get Freddi to talk to her first.

Freddi:Talk to who.

Freddi approaches the two animetronics from the direction of the stage.

Bonnie:Oh uh, nothing important right now. Here, Chica brought you pizza.

Bonnie slid over Freddi's plate as she tried to avoid the conversation. THe bear took a seat in front of the plate.

Freddi:Thank you, hi Carla.

Carla:Hi Freddi-ooofff

Carla waved to the new band member at the table, falling over as a result before being helped up by Chica.

Freddi:Pizza looks good Chica, by the way why are you naked?

Chica:Thank yo-what?

Chica hearing this reaches for her chest, feeling her bare skin, her face turns a bright red and she immediately runs out of the dining room to the kitchen.

Chica:AHHHSTOPLOOKINGWHYDIDNTANYONETELLME!!!

Freddi:Yeah, why didn't you two tell her?

Bonnie:I thought she knew, me and you have been naked in public areas before, I thought she was trying something new.

Carla:I uhhh, I don't know. I thought she did it to mess with Jake more.

Freddi:Bonnie, go apologize, otherwise she's gonna be mad at you.

Bonnie:*Sigh*Fine, come on Carla.

Bonnie picked up Carla and walked over to the kitchen, really wishing she said something to Chica, and that she already got to eat her pizza.