5. Attempts at Investigation

POV:Jake

It was currently lunchtime. After failing at falling asleep for 6 hours I decided it was time for lunch. I don't know why I didn't stay online if I was awake, but I guess now I have nothing better to do than eat. Because of my employee discount I figured I might as well get used to the taste of Fazbear food early on. But of course I had other plans.

The parking lot and streets near the pizzeria were quite crowded. And the inside of the diner was just as crowded, evidently some sort of show was about to start as many guests were crowding near the stage and hurriedly finishing their food. I passed the crowd and ordered my food at the front counter and took my number to a booth in the back. The number was a number 7 with the pirate fox girl, whose name I still had yet to learn. At the thought of the girl I looked in the direction of her stage, seeing her cleaning up from some sort of performance, wearing a pirate costume and moving some props around. As she did so she looked up at me and our eyes locked. I saw two things through those golden yellow eyes, hatred, and exhaustion. I'm impressed that a couple of glass spheres could be so emotive.

Bonnie:Here's your food si- Jason?

Jake:Bonnie

Bonnie:I didn't think you would be awake after the nightshift. And here nonetheless.

Jake:Employee discount obviously...plus the view ain't half bad I suppose.

Bonnie:Ooh~ someone's a charmer~.

Jake:Eh, I pick up the vibe fast.

Bonnie:Well you enjoy your food hun, I have a show to get to, hope you'll watch.~

Jakes:I'll take a peak, see you tonight Bonnie.

Bonnie:It's a date.

Bonnie then walks back to the stage, once again providing me a great view of her ass giving it a deliberate sway.

Over time I eat my pizza and catch glances at the current show. Because it was around lunchtime it was more about music and singing then anything lewd. Earlier hours means more chances for a younger audience. It won't be until evening till a more mature show starts. Occasionally I sneak glances at the two side stages, the fox on the purple stage was leaning against the wall, kinda watching over everything and the other stage was just as empty as before.

Lily:You're back early

I look up and see Lily standing there. Is it just tradition for everyone to sneak up on me?

Jake:I wanted food.

Lily:Mind if I sit here.

Jake:Sure, why not.

Lily proceeded to sit down at my booth, now that I got a better look at her it looks like her uniform is a little too small for her, rather than the form fitting size that Veronica and Mary had. Wonder if that's deliberate?

Lily:So...you're the new guy.

Jake:Yup

Lily:You like the place so far?

Jake:Yeah, it's pretty nice.

Lily:Bonnie's been rather, close with you so far eh?

Jake:Uh huh, she's quite the company you could say.

Lily:I get what you mean. She's been like that with everyone lately, most don't go for the bait.

Okay, she gets what we've been doing.

Lily:Why here so early?

Jake:Food with a view.

Lily:Uh huh.