3 Night One, Finally!

POV:Jake

I reenter the office...no MY office. Yeah, I have an office now. I'm the boss around here. Well I'm not literally the boss, but I'm the one who is responsible for this place from 11-6. Wait...11-6, this place opens at 7am? That seems pretty early for pizza and fembots. I mean, it probably would be empty, maybe I'm the weird one? I'm thinking too deep into this.

Something I should be thinking into is why my office is such a fucking mess/ There's plastic cups and plates on the desk, cobwebs under the desk, the floor sucks, the windows are smudged. God, if Mary was the one working here while they were short handed then that makes her a fucking slob. That's it, no time to start working until I get this shit cleaned up. Though I should at least listen to the message Veronica left.

12:00am

I grab the tablet that was left on the desk, unplugging it and turning it on. I was greeted with the words Fazbear Entertainment and a picture of Freddi's face. The tablet then automatically switched to the camera system. Immediately I was greeted with the sight of the main stage, Freddi and Chica remained sleeping on the stage Bonnie still missing, hopefully cleaning herself up. In the bottom corner of the screen is a white outline map of the restaurant. Each room labeled both with its name and a gray rectangle button with a camera number. In the top corners of the screen the current time and some sort of power meter was displayed. It was officially midnight and this power meter was at 98. As I mused on what it could be for, a phone symbol appeared on the screen saying Night Shift Training Message. Without hesitation I pressed the button.

Mary(phone):Hello, if you are listening to this message then you are the newest night guard at Freddi's Anime Diner. This message will tell you your responsibilities, your tools at your disposal, and the rules.

Alright, not so bad.

Mary(phone):But first I am required to give you the standard Fazbear Entertainment greeting, some legal nonsense you know how it is.

OKay this is gonna take awhile I'm gonna start cleaning.

Mary(phone):Welcome to insert restur-no fuck, Freddi's Anime Diner, A winderful place for adults and teens alike, where fun and all you fantasy's come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for any damage to property or person, physical, mental, or emotional. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 30 days as soon as the property or premises have been thoroughly cleaned. And you waive all rights to sue us in any circumstance.

Basically every company or franchise ever. Nothing new. I start to throw all the trash away in the nearby trash can.

Mary(phone):Yeah it sounds bad, I know. But nothing like that has ever happened here for the most part. As long as you just do your job you should be fine. Speaking of job, your responsibilities are as the night watchman/woman. You come in at 11pm and stay around until 6am. If someone breaks in you call the cops and stall them as long as you can.

As I finished with the trash I opened one of the lockers in the back, the only one without a lock on it and put my wallet, casual clothes and unused hat within. Keeping my phone and trusty *pocket knife* on my person.

Now you aren't left fully on your own. You have the tablet in front of you to monitor the insides of the entire building, minus the bathroom interiors, just tap the room to change its view.

I look around the office for some sort of napkin dispenser or towels, maybe a broom hoping to clean off all the dust and the smudgy windows(wait, were the hallways so dark in these corners?).