2. A tour with a reward

POV:Jake

Jake:Fucking hell its almost 11:30 why is there still so much traffic?

I walked into my new workplace, slightly late due to some heavier than expected traffic, both near the restaurant and in the parking lot. I thought walking would prevent this issue, but nope! Some people just don't know how to drive, wonder if they're just morons or if the diner is a bar as well.

The diner was very empty compared to earlier today, only a few stragglers remained, and even then they were now leaving. Some guy throwing away his paper plate and a man and a woman leaving from another room holding a plushie of a character you don't recognize, some sort of frog with an antenna, and another woman who wore a uniform similar to the ones you saw earlier today. Except this one had her shirt tied up in the back revealing her stomach(scandalous)... and for some reason had no pants on, only sporting a pair of purple panties and some similarly purple stockings that ended in her shoes(wow). She had her employee hat on, on top of some blonde hair.

Seeing as she is the only visible employee looks like this is the one you were meant to meet.

Jake:Just don't look down for too long Jake, get the tour over with, get changed, and start your shift.

As you walked to her she looked up from her bright red phone, likely on it waiting for me, and greeted me with a smile.

#*@&#%@!:Hey! You must be jake!

She extends her hand to shake, and I grab and return the gesture.

Jake:Hi, you must be the stranger I was supposed to meet.

#*@&#%@!:Oh right, my name is Veronica.

Jake:Well, sorry to make you wait, it took longer to get here than I thought. I know it sucks to be held up.

Veronica:Oh it's fine, the tour doesn't take long, 15 minutes tops, so let's get started.

Veronica turned towards the stage and started walking closer. I followed suit, still questioning her choice of wardrobe.

Veronica:This here is the dining room and stage. People eat here and watch the main girls sing, play and dance. It connects to every other main room in the pizzeria.

The aforementioned dining room was filled with tables adorned with confetti tablecloths, the chairs that went with them being black swivel chairs with a large star on each, little stands on each table containing a picture of a different animetronic, likely to discern them from one another. Some booths are at the back of the room away from the stage, likely for individuals. The stage itself was rather big, containing some large speakers, colorful lights, large red curtains, and what looks to be three stripper poles connected to it, the stage separated off with some belt barricades.

Though the most noticeable feature on the stage was the three animetronics that stood on it, they all appeared to be offline and charging instead of talking or performing like earlier today.

Veronica:Here we have our main three girls, the bunny guitarist Bonnie, a horny one that girl. The chicken waitress Chica, a friendly foodie. And the Bear singer Freddi, the leader of the girls. They sing, dance, play music, serve food, talk with the customers, and put on a good show if you know what I mean~.

Jake:Yes, I am familiar with animetronics and Fazbear entertainment. I know all too well of their functions.

Veronica:Ah a veteran I see! I've only worked here for a few weeks, who knows maybe you know more than me.

Jake:...Maybe.

As we stopped talking I took another look at the girls. All quite tall, several inches taller than the average person, bearing traits to both animals and humans, the human features are slightly exaggerated.