V

───────────────────────────

You close your eyes and prepare for the impact, then you felt an arm on your chest preventing you from falling. You were then lift up from the ground and was carried like a bride.

"S-Sir?" Masky said, you look up in confusion but it suddenly turn into a relief when you see none other than Slender. "May I ask why are you chasing my fiancee?"

The four gulped "W-We didn't know she was your f-fiancee sir" Toby stuttered and Slender sigh and looks down on you "And why are you roaming around the woods?" You blink "You guys didn't say that I can't go out and explore" You said truthfully.

Slender sighed once again and let you down, you fix your clothes and hair "Where are the other three?" You ask, ignoring the four who was currently staring at you both "At the Slender Mansion, come" He grabs your hand and teleported away, leaving the four behind.

Meanwhile, Splendor, Offender and Trender are currently playing cards. Loser will have to do a punishment. "I'm so going to win" Offender spoke with a grin on his face. And then Y/n and Slender appears in front of them, startling them. (Mainly splendor)

Trender was the first to stand up from his seat and kiss Y/n on the forehead and this little affection made her blush a little making Trender chuckle.

"N/n!" Splendor hugs her before lifting her and spinning her around making her feel dizzy and having spiral in her eyes.

"Your going to make her throw up, dumbass" Offender says before he grabs Y/n with his tentacles and placing her down next to him.

"What are you guys playing?" Y/n asks, notice the cards thats scattered on the table "Just some cards, loser has to do a punishment!" Splendor says sitting down next to Y/n.

The three continued their game, Y/n was just watching them while Slender does his paperwork and other random stuff. Y/n them yawn and decide to take a quick nap.

She stood up from her seat and went over to the couch that was at the corner of the room and flops down, her face on the pillow.

Slender, who noticed her actions, couldn't help but chuckle amusingly while she snore softly and hugging a pillow.

━━━━━━

I have officially decided to make this book a bit of crack xD.

And sorry for the short chapter lol, make sure to drop some suggestions on the comment section because it motivates me to make chapters :)

Might change the title though 'cause it doesn't match the story -_-|||