III

Key words:(f/c) = favorite color(h/l) = hair length(h/c) = hair color───────────────────────────

Key words:
(f/c) = favorite color
(h/l) = hair length
(h/c) = hair color
───────────────────────────

You five went inside and you must say, the decor is quite fancy for - uhm- creatures like them, they have good sense of style. You couldn't help but look at the house in awe.

"I'll be showing you your room" Your thoughts were cut off by Slender who walks in front of you "Uhm..right" You mumbled and follows behind. You went upstairs and took a left turn, you walk in silence, only your soft breathing can be heard.

Just then he stops in front of a (f/c) door with gold decorations into it "This will be your new bedroom and it's also close to Splendors room since he requested it, it has a queen size bed, walk in closet and a bathroom" He exclaimed while you listened "Isn't it a bit too big for me?" You ask and he tilt his head "I don't think so, now dress into something your more comfortable with and we'll be seeing downstairs" He said and teleports away.

You sigh and open the door, your jaw drop and your eyes slightly widen at how big your room was. 'Oh wow, I didn't expect it to be this huge' you thought and close the door behind you.

You walk to the closet and was mesmerized at how many clothes there was that you can't even pick. After a few minutes of looking for something comfortable to wear you change into it and fix your (h/l) (h/c).

After you were done you went downstairs and was looking for the four when you heard arguing coming from the living room. You walk to it and peek, you sweat drop once you see them arguing about something.

Splendor notice you "Oh my! You look quite lovely in those clothes that Trendy made" You flinch when they stop fighting and now their attention is on you "Don't you think it's a bit big?" Slender ask and Trender roll his non existing eyes and said "Shut up, you clearly don't know anything about clothes Slender"

"Anywayss come sit with us" Splendor said and pats a space next to him, you oblige, not wanting to disappoint or upset them. You sat next to him. You were really uncomfortable just by being near them, especially when Splendor kept staring at you.

"Splendor stop staring you look like a creep" Offender said "Your one to talk" He spat back and Offender tsk'd. So this will be your life now, let's see how you'll handle it.