II

───────────────────────────

All of you turn your heads to the person and all of the people gasp except you, you look down to your feet, not glancing at anyone.

"I-I see your already here" Your mother stutter out and the chief clear his throat and said "Welcome again Slenders, I would like to introduce to you to your new bride" He grabs you and you are now 'face' to face with them. You of course is still looking down, holding your red cheek.

You jump slightly when a hand grabs a hold of your chin and made you look up, your (e/c) eyes was met with a smiling face "Oh dear, your cheek is so red!" He said and held your cheek where your mother slap you and caress it.

"What's her name?" You look down again "Her name is Y/n L/n she's 22 years old" You heard your chief said "Hmm alright, we will take our leave then" No, you didn't want to go with strangers - err - creatures like them.

"Yay! Let's goo!" The one who had a smiley face said and grabs your wrist, you didn't move, you look back at your mother who was already looking at you with hatred eyes. You glance back at the man who was holding your wrist and you hesitated to move.

He drags you to the woods, looking back at the town one last time where you grew up made you feel sad and relief at the same time. Relief because you can get away from the hell town and sad because you will live with these creatures.

"You've been awfully quiet" You glance to see who spoke and you gulp, it was the famous Slender man "Uhm..." That was the only words that left your mouth, you heard him sigh "Stop it brother you know how they can be when their with creatures like us" You heard, which you assume was Splendorman, said.

The walk was fell into silence, the only thing that can be heard was their foot steps and the winds rustling the bushes and tree branches. They could have teleported, yes, but they decided walking to the woods.

A few minutes pass by and you saw a glimpse of a rather big mansion. "Finally, my feet hurts" One complain and you didn't bother to look who said that because you already know who "Shut up Offender the walk wasn't even that far" Trenderman said fixing his glasses which you thought he didn't need one, since he doesn't have any eyes, and face.

"This'll be your new home dear!" Splendor said to you and you could only sigh.

New home huh..