Chapter 4: Ruler and princess of Death

Comincia dall'inizio

"Your giving me a gift I grateful accept it," said Gazef as he took the card from stella "thanks," said Gazef "good luck," said Ainz as Gazef on got his horse with his soldiers and they begin to ride to battle "when I first met humans here I saw them as no more than as you do but the more I speak to them the founder I grow like a child among helpless animals," said Ainz "is that the reason you are willing to promise the honor of you and stella great names to his request my Lord," said Albedo "perhaps," said Ainz "Lord Ainz those marauders are still out there why is the chief warrior leaving," said the village chief "because he is one of the reason why they are here," said Ainz "then what's the other if I may ask my Lord," asked the village chief "the other reason is my daughter there after the item she has in her belt only she and she alone can use it," said Ainz as the village chief and his wife looked at stella then at Ainz "that's terrible then should we just stay here and wait for him deal with those brigands and should we protect your daughter from them as well," said the village chief.

"That would be unwise once the chief warrior and his men disrupt their lines we will make our escape he will cause as much commotion as he can to make a clear path for us and as for my daughter she can handle for herself she has the tools to help her in any case," said Ainz as stella nodded "we will attack them head on break through the soldiers then lead the enemy away from the villagers after that continue to retreat timing here," said Gazef "understood sir," said the soldiers "now then let's paint the ground with their god-loving guts," said Gazef as he and his men charged at the enemy then Gazef fired an arrow at one of the casters only to be deflected toss away his bow and he then draw his sword the enemy caster use a spell to push Gazef off his horse "here sir," said a soldier as archangel approached Gazef who quickly grab his sword and strike the away but it got up "tough one aren't you," said Gazef as the archangel was about to make it next move "martial arts focus battle aura," said Gazef as he looked around to the magic caster summons more archangels "magic is really pisses me off all right it done this is all according to plan it's you sir Ainz and lady stella," said Gazef.

As he about to continue fighting his men come back to fight with Gazef "I told you retreat what are you doing coming back for me you're all damn fools but you're fools I'm proud to fight beside," said Gazef as the enemy magic casters took noticed and started to attack "there too many they'll completely overtake us but if we take out there commander it's all over come on," said Gazef as the archangels tries to stop him "you're in my way martial arts sixfold slash of light," said Gazef as took more archangels "martial arts instant counter," said Gazef as he counter some of the archangels attacks "martial arts gale acceleration," said Gazef as he spin around taking out three more archangels "you see that," said a soldier "we can win," said a other soldier as Gazef taking a breather "impressive mastering that many skills isn't easy sadly it won't save you summon another set of angels focus all of your magical attacks on the chief warrior," said Nigun as his magic casters summoned more angels "we're in trouble," said Gazef

Back at the village

As everyone who survived the attack from earlier are in a building big enough for all of them to hide "I'm scared," said nemu as she hugged erni "it's alright trust me," said erni

Back to Gazef

Gazef was by himself with his men who are either dead or can't fight anymore Gazef was keeps getting attacked by magic casters spells that case him coughed up blood to see many and many archangels as Gazef tries to fight back but he's overwhelmed and outnumbered "finish him off but leave it to chance attack with all of them to ensure hiis fate," said Nigun as Gazef got back on his feet "I'm not through YET," said Gazef as he case a dust could "I am the chief warrior my heart and soul belong to riestes I'll die a thousand time before I lose to the likes of you," said Gazef "yes you will die and you'll only have your blasphemy tongue to blame for it face it Gazef stronoff there's nothing you can do to stop us once we're through with you we'll massacre the villagers cease your futile resistance and just lie down like a good dog as an act of mercy I'll make sure your death is painless," said Nigun as Gazef begins to laugh.