Camping

Omg I'm so sorry I abandoned this! Honestly I didn't know what to do here any more since I couldn't think of new ideas (I still can't lol) but here's a quick idea I thought of. Also I just realized I've never done a Christmas chap before so I might do that as well, anyways enjoy and I apologize for my absence! Also I'm too lazy to put a picture on here

"Ugh... why are we doing this? We've already went on a road trip why are we camping?" Jack complained and took a swig of his rum, hoping to get really drunk and forget everything.

"I think we need the fresh air" Gilbert said as he drove the car.

Jack groaned and beside him Edward smiled as he looked out the window. "A ladybug" he whispered. Sweeney rolled his eyes and continued to stare out the window.

"We're almost there, guys. Just be patient" Gilbert told them.

Suddenly a buggy car drove near them.

Tonto: Punch buggy! *punches Hatter*

Hatter: ow! Again?!

Barnabas: Silence! Ugh this heat is killing me! *he pulls his hat lower and tightens his coat to prevent the sun from hitting him*

Gilbert: Relax we're almost there

They drive around a forest for a little until they reach a camping sight.

Glen: How long are we going to stay here?

Mort: I won't mind if we stay for a couple days. Not the first time I been in the woods.

Everyone grabs their bags and start setting up camp sight. They only had four tents and since there are twelve of them, they will have to split up to three which a few of them weren't too happy about but what could they do?

During the daytime, Gilbert, Glen, Sam, Edward, Jack and Mort took a stroll in the woods while everyone else stayed in the camp sight. They saw many things like birds, bugs and a deer.

A little bit into their hike, Sam suddenly darts away from the group and climbs a tree making Gilbert roll his eyes and everyone else looking in confusion.

Gilbert: Sam get down from the tree

Jack: Nice tree you got there

Sam: It's not my tree

Gilbert: I know but please get off, you might get hurt

Glen: why are you up there?

Sam: I like it

Jack: I'm not in the mood to go to another wedding

Mort: Well I think you should get off unless you want a bear to eat you

Gilbert glared at Mort but then returned his gaze back to Sam.

Gilbert: C'mon Sam just jump down, we're going to tell stories later on tonight, don't you want to join us?

"Please Sam" Edward joined.

It seems like Sam was thinking because he didn't say anything and after a few seconds he finally jumped down the tree.

Mort: Finally! Let's get this hike over with, I'm hungry.

Jack: And I need my rum!

***

They return from their hike and are surprised to see Ichabod attending to Hatter who had his shirt off revealing his bare white skin which was oddly hovered in red spots.

Mort: What happened?

Ichabod: He fell into a poison ivy bush

Hatter: I did not fall I simply wanted to embrace the bush!