Roadtrip

This idea is from @julyyyyy09

Glen: I'm soooo booreeeeeed.....

Hatter: not much has happened lately...

Glen: We should probably go out, we don't go out doors much. Let's do a roadtrip!

Edward: what's a road trip?

Mort: You just drive for God knows how long until you reach your destination.

Gilbert: where will we go? We can't go on a road trip unless we know where we're going.

Glen: we don't have to. We can just look at the scenery and drive around a bit.

Mort: that's so boring! Why not we drive to Six Flags or something.

Glen: that's too far!

Gilbert: why not we just do what Glen said, maybe while we're in the car we see something we like and drive there.

Glen: I like that. Mort?

Mort: Whatever, I'm not driving.

Gilbert: let's tell the others.

~Later on~

Jack: so you're tellin' me that we're going inside the wagon wheel thingy (that's what Jack calls the car) and just travel around but not actually go anywhere? I must say that is quite daring of you.

Glen: you are correct Jack, but we've also decided that while we're driving, if we see something we like we'll go there, understand?

Jack: Savy.

Ichabod: I hope no one has a weak stomach, because I don't want anyone to vomit on me!

Jack: aye don't worry mate, I've traveled to many seas and I've never spat out my insides.

Mort: Who cares let's just go already.

~A few minutes later~

Everyone gets in the van, well it wasn't actually a van it was a bus Jack stole mainly because it was the only type of car everyone could fit in, but everyone calls it the giant van.

Glen: Okay, I guess I'm driving...

Gilbert: do you have a license?

Glen: if you want you can drive because I don't trust myself with the freeway.

Gilbert: Fine, I'll do it.

Mort: just decide who will drive!

Eventually Glen and Gilbert made the decision that Gilbert will drive.

They begin driving, not knowing where to go but they don't plan on driving far since they don't have a lot of gas.

Jack: is there any rum on this wagon wheel thing?

Glen: No! And put your seatbelt on! You might get hurt!

Jack: aye mate, I prefer not to be chained.

Edward: A butterfly...

Everyone looked at Edward's direction and there was indeed a butterfly flying outside of Edward's window.

Mort: let's kill it!

Gilbert: No! Stay in the car!

Mort: I'm the adult here, I'll do whatever the hell I want!

Hatter: why must a mobile need wheels to move when it's a robot?

Barnabas: this is getting ridiculous...

Willy: you're all acting childish!

Ichabod: I don't feel so good...