Pretty women

Sweeney, Edward, and Barnabas were all sitting in the living room chatting, that was until Barnabas mentioned about women and his own lover Victoria.

"Victoria is quite a wonder which is what pleases me" Barnabas replied happily, Edward only nodded but Sweeney seemed a little on edge.

"Are you alright Todd?" Barnabas asked but Sweeney didn't say anything for awhile but then looked up "I miss my beloved Lucy, sad to say that she has pass on..." Edward nodded on Sweeney's answer "I miss Kim..." Barnabas couldn't blame them, it had been two centuries since he has seen his beloved Josette but he has moved on and is now with Victoria.

"Well gentlemen, I'm pretty sure you can find new love, we all move on" Barnabas replied, Edward nodded but he seemed unsure, Kim was the only person he laid eyes on and the only person that actually cared and understand him, Sweeney on the other hand looked a little angry.

"I will never get over the love of my life" Sweeney answered coldly. "Well think of the bright side, plus why don't you start hanging out with your mistress Mrs. Lovett, I think she likes you" Barnabas questioned, knowing that the baker has feelings for the barber but it seems that Sweeney has no interest as he made a visible disgusted look.

"Never, she's out of my league, plus she deserves better and I am loyal to Lucy only".

Edward stood up, "I agree, Kim was the only one that truly understood me, no one can replace her" Edward smiled at the mention Kim, he felt as if he hasn't seen her in a million years, yet again, he doesn't have a calendar nor can he use one knowing that he would accidentally tear it apart so he honestly doesn't know how long it's been since he's last seen her.

"Whatever you say, I won't change your minds" Barnabas replied in defeat knowing that his friends refuse to move on to a new life. But maybe it was for the best, Barnabas remembers when the first love of his life slipped away from his arms and he was cursed to be a vampire and was buried alive for two centuries. He thought his life was over until he met Victoria, maybe someday his friends will actually move on. (He's honestly hoping Sweeney will choose Mrs. Lovett to be his new lover and whoever Edward finds).

I'm sorry for this being short! But I'm kind of running out of ideas of what the next chapter should be about so it will be really helpful if you give me some ideas! Also school has been on my butt a lot which is why it takes me awhile to get some of my stories done.