The swear jar

Everything felt normal and the same, Hatter and Wonka were talking, Gilbert was keeping an eye on Sam, Sweeney was just doing his own little thing in the corner away from everyone, Jack and Barnabas were doing a fist fight although it's hard to tell who's winning, and Ichabod was working on the counter.

A while later, Edward came out and he was pushing a giant jar onto the counter, everyone looked up in confusion to see Edward looking at them with a bit of disappointment and seriousness in him as it was quite rare to see him upset.

"This is the swear jar" Edward began, "if any of you swear you'll put money in this jar" Edward gave a bit of serious glare and it was mostly directed to Sweeney who was the one who sweared the most out of everyone.

Jack stood up "so um Scissorhands I have a question, if the jar is filled with all the money than what are we gonna do with it?" Edward hesitated for a moment and then answered "uh I guess whatever you want?"

Everything became silent and then all of a sudden Barnabas shouts out "well f*ck, seems like I need to pay a trip to the sweat jar" then Jack stands up "count me the f*ck in b*tch!" He says while laughing. Pretty soon everyone (except Edward began to swear).

"May I join in on this you piece of sh*ts?" Sam asked.

"Oh for f*ck sake..." Ichabod mumbles to himself though it was clear everyone heard him.

"Where the f*ck is the rum!?" Jack shouts out randomly and then Sweeney shoves in "who cares about your f*ckin' rum! Where's my f*ckin' gin?!"

"I'm really enjoying this game you sons of b*tches!" Hatter shouts being chaotically happy as usual.

Pretty soon Willy and Gilbert began to swear as well.

"Well, it's been fun playing with all of you a**holes" Willy stated feeling proud cause he sweared.

"C'mon Edward don't be a p*ssy, join in the fun with us!" Said Gilbert, but all Edward could do was try to face palm his face but he couldn't because he had scissors for hands.

*a few minutes later*

"You're all a disappointment and dead to me" Edward replied harshly looking at the swear jar filled with money, gold, probably blood in there, a piece of thread, some wrapping paper from chocolate, and a bit of dirt, wherever that came from.