Who's kid is better challenge!

Ok so this was a dumb idea that I thought of not too long about what if half of the Depps bring in their kid/apprentice to see who's kid/apprentice is better okay let's get started!

"So did you bring your brat?" Sweeney looked at Willy with annoyance, he couldn't believe that he agreed to do a stupid challenge of who's boy was better. Of course he brought Toby, in fact he was actually surprised that Mrs. Lovett let him take him to where there will be a bunch of other men that are said too look like him but none of them did! Well the man with scissors looked a little similar to him but he was a weakling!

"Yes but don't call him a brat he's a good boy" Willy replied, while shoving Charlie a bit forward.

"Hello sir" Charlie answered, waving his hand a bit at the barber. But Sweeney didn't look interested and walked away feeling more annoyed.

"Just ignore him Charlie, he's like that with everyone" Willy said, patting his shoulder lightly.

"There's a lot of people in here and why are there only men?" David asked, yes Barnabas brought his nephew (I think it's his nephew?).

"Don't worry master David, there are little boys in here as well" Barnabas replied.

"So your name is young Masbath?" Toby questioned, in fact he was puzzled by everything. Why would mr. Todd bring him here? And why did Mrs. Lovett allow him to take him to somewhere that neither him nor his mum knew.

"Yes, and you are Toby? Correct?" Young Masbath replied.

"That's me!"

"Alright everyone let the challenge begin!" Hatter yelled out, he was pretty much the judge and the one who thought of the dumb challenge well it was actually more of contest then a challenge.

The men and their boys went into the living room and they all stood in a line next to who they were with. Sweeney stood next to Toby which they both felt awkward about, Willy and Charlie also stood next together looking proud but also nervous, Barnabas and David also stood next together and David was actually kind of scared that he was surrounded by men he didn't know but Barnabas kept his hand on his shoulder hopefully it would calm him down, and lastly, Ichabod and young Masbath stood next to each other awkwardly, they didn't really had the same bond most mentors and apprentices would, same goes for Sweeney and Toby but they had different reasons why they never got along.

"Alright let's start! Round 1, teamwork. What I mean by that is" Hatter pointed to the far right corner to where there were four different areas of the room that were a mess "pick one of those messy corners and clean it up! But be quick because I'll be timing you!"

"Is this an excuse to do chores?" Sweeney complained "what? no no no no I would neeeeeverrr do that hehe..." Hatter protested sarcastically but Sweeney just gave him an angry and suspicious glare while Toby rolled his eyes.

All the contestants took a corner and started cleaning it up but it didn't take long for a few of them to start arguing.

"Toby no! Your doing it wrong here give me it!" Sweeney hissed, seeing the boy lift a big vase but was caring it on the bottom "you're supposed to carry it on the handles!" He spat again. "Well forgive me, but at least I'm not making a fuss about you putting the utensils in wrong!" Toby spat back which made Sweeney more annoyed. God did he want to use his razor on him but that would upset Mrs. Lovett and everyone else so no killing allowed especially if it's a little boy that pulls on his hair a lot!

Mean while, Barnabas was helping David with a broken mirror and putting away some towels. "Be careful with the glass young David, you know what happens if you cut yourself" Barnabas replied, he hadn't had blood in a while but he wasn't going to drink blood off of his own kin especially if it was a child, he may be a vampire but he's not a sociopath. "Don't worry, I've dealt with glass before so this shouldn't be a problem" David answered.

Ichabod and young Masbath were on a rough start at first but eventually started to work things out. "Careful young Masbath, my roommates will not be happy if you break any of their stuff" Ichabod replied, seeing young Masbath picking up a small glass elephant "yes sir, I'll be careful" was all Young Masbath could replied to. Honestly they didn't really say much to each other.

Willy and Charlie were picking stuff up together like a pro. They had a pretty good bond of picking stuff up. And to your surprise Willy was being cautious of when Charlie picked something up that was fragile and made of glass, yes Willy was no father to Charlie since his father is alive but he didn't want to handle a crying Charlie if he accidentally cut himself.

"Times up everyone!" Hatter shouted as he looked at his old stop watch. "Now let's see who cleaned up the big mess" he answered again as he walked to where all the four contestants were.

Hatter looked carefully at all four corners, all were a little different from the last. Sweeney and Toby's corner still had a bit of crumbs and pillows lying on the floor but at least it wasn't too messy, he then walked over to Barnabas and David's corner, now their's we're a lot better than the last one, they even managed to polish the table. Hatter walked over to Ichabod and young Masbath's corner next and it wasn't too bad, there were still bits of crumbs and tiny pieces of glass on the floor but that wasn't too much of a problem. Finally, Hatrer walked over to Willy and Charlie's corner and he couldn't believe his eyes. It was perfect everything was clean, all the utensils were placed correctly on the table, the glass was picked up and thrown away, the mirror was still broken but it was thrown away which is a good thing.

"Okay I made my decision" Hatter finally said "I choose Willy and Charlie's table!" He yelled out cheerfully. Wonka and Charlie gave each other a big smile while the others clapped, except for Sweeney who gave Toby a small hit on the head. But this didn't bother Toby too much since he's been hit before back when he was at the workhouses.

"Now shall we carry on with the next round?" Questioned Hatter, looking at the contestants, but they all shook their heads.

"No thank you Mr. Hatter, David and I are quite tired from the cleaning you made us do so I'm going to go take David home" Answered Barnabas, as he patted David's shoulder as a way to say "we're leaving". David only nodded tiredly and they both head out the door.

Willy, Ichabod, and Sweeney also agreed on taking their boys home so they opened the door and left.

"Well it was fun till it lasted, so that makes Willy and Charlie the best mentor and apprenticeship!" Hatter whispered to himself happily as soon as the others left.