A girl

This was requested from @callme_Camx and yes, I am taking requests since I don't know what to do here anymore and sorry I haven't been active!

Ichabod called a meeting to the living room where everyone sat patiently either on the couch, chairs, or floor for what Ichabod has to say.

"I met this girl named Josephine who is a friend of Katrina's and Katrina and I have both agreed that Josephine should meet you all" Ichabod spoke.

"You're brining a girl here?" Gilbert asks.

"Yes, and I want all of you to be on your best behavior and try not to to do anything funny, I'm looking at you Mr. Sparrow".

"Why you gotta look at me as if I'll be a nuisance, I swear to you I won't do anythin," Jack retorted as he took a swig of his rum.

Ichabod only rolled his eyes, "she'll be arriving later on in the evening at 5:00 and like I said before, please behave and don't embarrass me" he spoke firmly.

Everyone only answered by nodding.

"Very well, it's 3:00 now but I suggest we get ready early" Ichabod recommended. A few of his friends rolled their eyes but went into their rooms to change anyways.

Ichabod went into his room as well to dress into something fancy. He found a white long sleeved shirt along with a dark brown vest and put them on, along with black pants and a black coat he found.

He went to his vanity where a mirror was hung on the wall and he combed his hair a little and put some cologne on. It took him a second to realize that he was acting as if he was getting ready for a date despite already courting Katrina, but really he didn't want to look like a slob, plus this was a lady that was coming to the house so of course he has to look his best.

***

Ichabod was in the dinning room setting up the table. The table was long and narrow and quite old since it was a table from Barnabas' mansion. He placed a white laced table cloth on the table and some scented candles. He wasn't a good cook but he trusted that Gilbert will make good food.

Ichabod couldn't help but be a little nervous. He wasn't too good when it came to women, well he got lucky with Katrina.

"We're ready!" Ichabod heard Hatter yell out, the gang were mostly in there usual clothing but a few had different clothing and fixed their hair. For example, Barnabas was wearing a dark navy suit and his hair looked slightly neater. Same for Glen who wore a plan white shirt and blue jeans and combed his hair a little. But the rest of the gang barely changed any of their attire.

"Not bad..." Ichabod answered with a hint of disapproval to those that didn't bother to change their clothes.

"Mr. Grape and Mr. Rainey, do you mind making dinner?" He asked Mort.

"Sure, how do you feel about corn?" Mort asked.

"That's fine"

"I'm not too good with food but how about vegetable soup? It was a recipe my sister showed me" Gilbert butt in.

"Soup will be fine, thank you" Ichabod assured.

"I'll help too! I can make toast!" Sam replied, playing around with his fedora. "That's fine, whatever you can cook" Ichabod said.

***

A few hours went by and it seems like things were getting ready. The table was set by Hatter and Glen, and Gilbert, Mort and Sam were making the food, everything seems like it was going great.

It was now 5:00 so Josephine should be arriving soon.

Finally there was a knock at the door and Ichabod was the first to dash off to the front door and open it.