Babysitting

"Are you sure you can take care of Edward? He needs special care, he's fragile and if anything bad happens to him I'll-" Gilbert was cut off by Jack "yes, yes mate we'll take good care of 'im, we'll feed 'im, water him, bath 'im and everything else that says on the list, savy?"

For those of you who don't know, Gilbert usually takes care of Edward along with Sam but Edward was more of a problem since he was handicapped and is still learning about the world. The rest of the gang was out and Gilbert needed to run an errand but he needed someone to watch over Edward, and sadly only Sweeney, Mort, and Jack were left in the house with nothing to do.

"Alright... but please have patience on him he's like a little kid y'know a toddler and toddlers need a lot of patience" Gilbert replied again, now calming down.

"Yes, yes of course, again lad we'll watch over him, and I'll make sure the others don't get into trouble as well"

"Alright... thanks, now the moment I come back I better not walk into a madhouse and Edward is terrified" Gilbert threaten, though knowing Sparrow that didn't scare him.

"Cya mate" Jack answered waving his hand as soon as Gilbert got into the car and drove off.

Jack went back inside the house and saw Edward sitting on the couch twitching his scissors a bit. "Be careful not to cut yourself young one" Jack replied, while he went to a cabinet and grabbed a bottle of rum and sat across from Edward and drank.

Shortly after, Mort came down from the stairs while holding a bag of Doritos and his hair was as wild as Sweeney's.

"Hey Morty you mind watching Scissorhands while I go do somethin'?" Jack asked, just making an excuse cause he really didn't want to take care of Edward.

"No, Gilbert said that we ALL need to look after Edward, that's what I heard from him..." Sweeney popped out of no where giving everyone the heave Jeeves. Though Jack only rolled his eyes.

"Why am I involved? I have other stuff to do" Mort replied in a bit of an annoyed tone "because we're the only three left in this damn house and we apparently need to watch Edward because he's special and fragile" Sweeney replied also in an annoyed and mocking way.

"What are you guys talking about?" Edward chimed in but the three crackheads stayed silent.

"So um Edd you hungry?" Sparrow broke the silence and Edward only answered with a nod. Jack went into the kitchen and later came back with a lemon but Edward immediately backed away from it.

Jack- "What's the matter? Ya don't want it?"

Edward- "I'm sorry, but I don't like lemon..."

Jack- "Savy, alright I'll give ya somethin' else"

Mort and Sweeney only looked at each other with both annoyance and confusion. Was Jack seriously taking care of Edward?

Moments later, Jack came back with some bread and fed it to Edward. (Yes, he had to help him eat it).

After that, Sweeney, Mort, and Jack took it seriously that they needed to watch over Edward and help him with things, eating was definitely one of them.

"No Edward don't touch that!" Mort yelled, as he saw Edward bending down and was about to touch an outlet. "I-I'm sorry!" Edward backed away in fear, already knowing Mort's past "it's fine just don't ever touch that!" Mort answered then shortly walked away. "Aye no hard feelings mate, ya know how people are eh?" Jack comforted Edward, though he only gave a small nod. He knows exactly how people are.

A few hours have went by and somehow Sweeney finds himself having a little chat with Edward.

"So um... how's it going?" Sweeney asked awkwardly, he can't remember how or why he found himself talking to Edward but he just did.

"Fine..." was all Edward could say.

Not too far away, Jack was watching them, and couldn't help but notice how Sweeney and Edward looked alike. The only thing different was that Edward had Scissors for hands and had black hair and always wore a leather black suit, while Sweeney had no scissor hands and wore clothes from the 1800's and had a white streak in his hair. Jack actually did call Sweeney Skunk hair once because of how his hair stood out, news flash, don't give Sweeney insulting nicknames.

Finally after a few more hours of watching Edward like a hawk, Gilbert arrived.

"I'm home!" Gilbert shouted, and Edward lifted his head up and smiled at Gilbert "hi" he answered shyly, Jack also popped out from the kitchen and noticed Edward being happy that Gilbert is home "I guess they get along greatly" he thought to himself.

"So how did it go? You didn't burn anything down did you?" Gilbert asked looking at the three that took care of Edward but he was mostly eyeing on Jack since he causes more trouble.

"No everything went great!" Mort answered.

"That's good!" Said Gilbert.

This was something random that I thought of and yeah the picture on the top is an edit I did! But I'm also running out of ideas of what should happen next, don't worry I'll think of something!