"I have an idea..." She drawled. She pressed her thumb against her mouth again, feint-thinking. "How about... you help me search for a book in one of the rows."

Percy blinked at her. He could not get up from this seat without showing his very obvious boner. He also could not believe what his girlfriend was suggesting.

She slipped off her sweater.

"Are you serious?"

"Do you not want me to be?"

"I...." very very much want you to be. He gulped, unable to ignore her nipples through her shirt. "What, um, what book are we looking for?"

She placed her pencil down and stood, going towards the stacks. Gods, had her skirt gotten shorter?

He scooted his chair back as silently as possible and scrambled to walk with her.

"I need something for my bio lab." Her hand brushed the book cases as they passed by.

"Right, of course, right, yeah."

She halted him with a hand on his chest, "I think it's here." It was one of the last aisles, dusty and with minimal lighting.

He followed her towards the back, hyper aware of the little distance between them as she pretended to peruse the options.

He bounced on the balls of his feet and bit his lip. He wasn't sure how long she would keep up the charade before-

Annabeth stopped, "Ah. This looks like it," and proceeded to bend all the way over.

Percy nearly groaned. She brought his hands to her thighs and he took it as permission to press himself against her, gripping her hips. She leaned back up, her neck exposed and perfect for kissing. He smoothed his hands up and down her quads while he pressed hot, open mouthed kisses to her throat, her heartbeat thrumming under his lips. She reached behind him and clutched at his hair, already trying to keep her breathing low.

She pushed her ass against him, her movements desperate for some friction.

"Annabeth." Percy murmured. He skimmed the hem of her skirt.

"Touch me, please."

He swallowed a whimper and obeyed.

He almost cursed at the feel of her soaking wet underwear. The cloth was thin and clinging to her. He swiped his palm down. Annabeth shivered. His whole body felt like it was burning up, jeans uncomfortably tight. He slowly stroked a line up and down her center. All of his thoughts drowned in the way her breathing changed. He ghosted around her clit.

Annabeth was having none of it. She pushed his hand under the waistband.

Percy gasped. A shot of white hot heat ran through him as he began dragging his fingers through her folds.

A hiss escaped her lips.

He could barely stop himself from rutting against her ass. He made movements on her clit, just in the way he knew she liked. Her body quivered under his touch.

Percy was desperate to touch all of her.

He licked up her neck to her ear, her skin warm and damp. His tongue moved against her lobe until he tugged at it with his teeth.

"Oh, fuck, Percy."

His mind swirled at the idea of them doing this in a library while his fingers went inside her, sliding into the slick wetness.

She rocked against him, hair swaying, the smell of her fruity shampoo invading his senses.

He ran his other hand up the column of her throat to the line of her jaw. It was so slender and perfect and-